Chapter 17

I looked at myself in the mirror after I finished getting ready. I had curled my hair and didn't bother with much makeup.
I grabbed my white sandals from the closet and slipped them on, walking downstairs.
I smiled as I saw Damon at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me.
"Come on." He said, holding his hand out. I nodded as I placed my hand in his and let him lead me outside.
"Wait for me!" Jeremiah yelled, running out of the house in his little suit. I giggled as he jumped into the back of the truck.
"Where are we going?" I asked as I jumped in his truck.
"To the pack house." He said. I nodded and stared out the window.
"What's wrong?" He asked me. I looked over at him and shook my head.
"Don't lie to me." He said gently.
"What if they don't like me." I whispered.
"You've already met a lot of them. They all love you. Everyone will love you." He said reassuringly.
"I hope so." I said quietly.
"How could they not?" Jeremiah asked from the backseat. I smiled softly and nodded my head.

"And do you vow to protect this pack and everyone in it?" Damons voice boomed over the clearing.
We had gotten to the pack house and Damon took me to a clearing in the woods where the whole pack stood, waiting.
I slowly looked over the crowd and then to Jeremiah who was standing to the side. He smiled and nodded eagerly at me. I turned back to Damon and nodded, not being able to help the smile that crept its way onto my face.
"Yes." I said loud and clear so everyone could hear me. Damon nodded and held up a small blade. He brought it to my hand and made a small cut in the palm of my hand, quickly doing the same to his and joining hands with me. I winced as his hand made contact with the wound. He nodded and looked towards the crowd.
"Luna Raegan." Everyone said, bowing their heads.
I gasped as I heard everyone's voices enter my head at once. I was connected to the pack link.
I shut my eyes and blocked out everyone's thoughts as my head began to hurt.
"Damon." I said quietly as he looked at me with concern pooling in his eyes. "My head hurts." I whimpered.
"It's going to. Just for a minute." He said as he wiped the blood from our hands. I nodded and leaned into him, closing my eyes.
"It'll be okay." He whispered, putting his arm around me.
I took a deep breath as my head stopped hurting and opened my eyes.
I smiled at all the people that stood there, watching me.
"Thank you all. For accepting me." I said.
I held my breath, waiting for their response when slowly, one by one, they began to clap.
I looked up at Damon who was smiling proudly at me, then to Jeremiah who was clapping his hands and giggling.
"Lets go meet everyone." Damon said, leading me down the steps into the swarm of people.
1 Week Later
I ran down the stairs and out of the front door, jumping into Damon's arms.
The night after I was welcomed into the pack Damon had to go help another Alpha with an emergency, but I stayed home with Jer and the pack.
"I missed you." I said, burying my face into his chest.
"I missed you too Princess." He said, kissing the top of my head.
"Uncle Damon!" Jeremiah yelled, running out of the house. I smiled as he ran over and joined our hug.
"So how was it?" I asked him as I helped him take his bags upstairs.
"It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be." He said. "The rogues left when they saw me and I made my alliance with Jackson." I nodded and smiled.
"I'm glad you're home". I said.
"Me too Princess, me too." He smiled, pulling my face to him and kissing me.
----------------------------------------------
Hey Guys! I'm So Sorry For The Sucky Chapter!
There's Been So Much Going On Lately.
But I'm Back Now! So, Expect More Updates!
Thank You All For Being So Patient! I Love You All<3
Until Next Time,
💚🌍"Everyone Has A Little Bit Of 'I Want To Save The World' In Them. But, It's Okay If You Only Save One Person, And Its Okay If That Person Is You"🌍💚