His Arrogant Ways

My Pet’s Possessive Ways

Chapter 4

***********

Recap:

She busted into laughter, “You kidding you were all freakin smiles in the morning, and I’ve never met a morning person in my life. There is two explanations for it one they are crazy and need to be in a loony bin or they just had amazing sex. And you my dear were practically glowing.”

I frowned blushing furiously, “Do you want to go to the stupid ring or not?”

She laughed, getting up off the bed, “Let’s go kick some ass. JINX IS COMING BACK BABY!!” She yelled out fist pumping the air.

***************

~*Stella’s P.o.v*~

I kept running, trying to out run my so called mate. Jesus Christ WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME A MATE!!?!?! I used to be on the track team in high school so no one should be able to catch me but, my wolf kept fighting me. Because of her she is slowing my speed to 50 percent.

I heard more than one howl now, I looked to my sides to see two wolves on each sides. A loud howl from behind started to get closer to me. Shit!! I pushed myself forward trying to convince my wolf to cooperate with me.

I suddenly smelt rain water in the air. REALLY!?!?! REALLY YOU’RE GOING TO RAIN NOW!?!?! I looked to my sides to see the wolves were gone; I looked back forward to see the two wolves in front of me waiting. I pushed hard on my legs jumping over them and kept running.

I landed wrong; I felt the pain on my back leg hurting. Each step made me want to cry but I kept pushing. I felt a water droplet hit my snout, no no no please.

The rain came down harder in that instant making the dirt start to go muddy, please no.

I hear the howl again he was closer than ever. The two wolves had disappeared completely, I didn’t see any traps.

I saw a highway close up ahead, I could hear a truck approaching maybe I can flag it down; I jumped up again changing into my human form, running straight for the highway.

Just when I was about to wave it down the headlights were to close, I stood there frozen. Just as I watch the truck about to hit me, I felt a hard force hit the side of me knocking the wind out of me. My head hit the ground; I felt the muddy dirt floor on my back and a warm pressure on top of me.

I groaned, “Fuck~” I hissed at the pain. My whole body felt like it went through the wood chipper. My side, back, head and ankle hurt like crazy.

When the pain started to subside I looked up to see, a very very angry man on top of me. He was arm length away from me using his arms to hold himself up. He frowned, I watched the rain hit him and the water drops run down his face and his hair dipping.