What Mets The Eyes

My Pet’s Possessive Ways

Chapter 16

****************

Recap:

I listened to the entire footsteps move quickly through the room then finally I heard the door shut leaving only silence.

I felt my back lean on something soft; I opened my eyes to see I was sitting on the couch with Adrian looking down at me furiously.

…….fuck                                       

**************

~*Lori’s P.o.v*~

“Chords where are we going!” I asked for the millionth time, I’ve been yelling at the idiot for hours on in but, nothing he just kept walking forward expecting me to follow him.

“Chords! Hello!” I yelled, but still no response…fuck this! I ran in front of him seeing he had head phones on the entire time, my blood boiled, why that little!

I gathered up all of my spiritual energy I had so I can make my touch a bit physical to at least knock off one of his headphones, I swung my hand making my palm hit the wire yanking it off in the other direction. I smirked I succeeded.

Chords looked at me with an annoyed expression.

“What?”

“Where are we going?” I crossed my arms standing in front of him.

He sighed, “To the Gyspy Claire, she is the only one who can tell you want to do to get your body back.”

“Oh…….who is that?”

He groaned walking past me, “Forget what I said earlier you are completely useless”

I puffed my cheeks up at the insult. JERK!! I ran after him catching up to his pace, “So tell me oh mighty one, who is she? And where is she at?”

He gave me a short glare but sigh in defeat after I glared back; there was no way I was backing down.

“Like I said she is Gyspy Claire so of course she is a gyspy, she messes with magic of the elements and others. She can predict the future and see people’s darkest secrets with one look of your eyes. Gyspys and Oracles are sort of alike, but gyspys can use all elements, unlike your kind who can only use one. Plus they kinda stick to the old traditions.”

“Which are?”

“They always have a price, they will usually make a  deal with anyone but, that depends on the gyspy itself some don’t condole on evil or violence, you know that sort of crap and some gyspys do. But one thing that is mutual for all gyspys is that they all deal”