Mark Me

I POSTED THE PICTURE OF CHORDS BECAUSE A FAN ASKED FOR ONE!!!! SHE ALWAYS COMMENTS AND VOTES AND I ENJOY HER SO MUCH THAT I DECIDED TO DO WHAT SHE ASKED :D thanks a bunch @hoesbeforebros

************************

My Pet’s Possessive Ways

Chapter 7

**********

Recap:

Silence filled the room, until Adrian spoke; “I don’t know what was happening but, I can clearly see that wasn’t a good move I just did. And I’m sorry for it” He said with sincerity in his voice

“I’m still pissed at you but,……don’t let me go for now ok” I said clutching on to him. His touch gave both me and my wolf a safe aura and I didn’t fight it or question it this time.

“Wouldn’t dream of it”

***********

~*Lori’s P.o.v*~

I was breathing raggedly, I held onto my side trying to stop the burning pain. Chords stood there unscratched smiling down at me. He was beating me like I was nothing; I felt blood rolling off my body from scrapes. I knew I must have broken some ribs since I threw up in the ring a couple of times.

“Tired?” He mocked

I forced myself to stand, but stood in an awkward position. I wanted nothing more than to stay down and just black out but, I knew if I didn’t fight I would die.

In a split second he was in next to me, he grabbed both of my wrists pinning them behind my back. He kicked the back of my knees forcing me to get on the ground. With his other hand he grabbed a handful of my hair yanking my head back.

Chords moved his face close to my ear, “Since you didn’t let me finish my meal, I’ll eat the rest of my fill with you.”

“What the fuc-“He cut me off slamming his lips against mine. I struggled trying to break his grip on me, but my energy was leaving me, I felt my body start to go limp. What the hell is going on?.....My vision began to blur.

Suddenly I heard howls go off around the room. Chords pushed me off his lips letting me fall to the ground, “Shit, I hate dogs” He said running off towards the exits, grabbing his guitar.

I laid there on the floor staring at the wall since I didn’t have the strength to pick up my head. I heard screams and howl even gun shots go around the room. After a few minutes the screams and the gunshots stopped. I watched someone jump into the ring running towards me, I was turned over, I looked up to see Tyler mouthing something.