The Roll Of The Dice ~*Part 1*~

HEY GUYS I POSTED UP A VIDEO WITH THIS BECAUSE I WANTED TO FEEL HALLOWEENY HAHAHA, IT WAS THE ONLY WEIRD VIDEO I THOUGH MIGHT GO WITH IT. :D

My Pet’s Possessive Ways

Chapter 19

*********************

Recap:

I fell on my knees feeling the adrenaline leave me replacing it with drained. The wolf shifted, I stared up at a familiar face, I pulled a weary smile.

“Jack, it’s good to see you” Jack was completely in the nude but, right now I didn’t care, I was just glad it was him.

He bent down staring at me closely. “Rosie, what happened? You reek of blood and fear”

*********************

~*Jack’s P.o.v*~

“Rose, what happened? You reek of blood and fear” I bend down staring down at her, I watched her closely seeing the sight of blood stains on her shoes and small cuts and bruises on her skin.

She smiled faintly, it was a ghostly smile. Something was wrong.

“My castle was attacked by lion shifters….i was the only one to escape” She looked down still smiling, in a slit second she began to sob.

I didn’t know what was going on, and I didn’t know how to help. I picked her up taking her back to the pack house. Everything has been so confusing lately, Lori has been acting completely different as if she is a whole another person. Every time I do something wrong she will just shrug it off, it was strange. She would always yell at me before.

Ever since our fight it’s been different, the air feels different the vibe in a way. She smells the same, she feels the same but something was throwing me off. My wolf is stirring around me being unsettled when I’m around her.

“Jack, call Heath please” Rosie sobbed in my arms clinging to me.

“I’ll call him as soon as we get you back to the house”

Once we got to the house I placed her down on the couch, wrapping a small blanket around her, I knelt down on my knees to I can have eye contact with her.

“I’m going to call Heath right now, guards will be outside the door and I’ll leave Tyler in here with you just to be safe” I got back up walking towards the door.

“Thanks Jack……for saving me” She said in a whisper.

I glanced at her, “Your welcome” I looked over at Tyler who was giving me a, what-is-going-on-look?