Calm Down Guys!

Athens POV

I jumped awake, making me jerk and wake Craig up. "Are you okay?" Craig sat up and put his arm around my shoulder. "Yeah. I need to shower." I got up to feel pretty nasty. My skin looked like I had a horrible sunburn after the bubbles had dried from the hot tub, and my hair was a rats nest...Plus the sweat of last night, not just mine if you know what I mean.

"I'll join you." Craig smiled up at me.

"No..you should sleep, really." pulled the nearest shirt up to cover my body.

"Are you REALLY still shy about me seeing you completely naked? We've slept together...twice." He laughed and got out of bed. My eyes wondered his body and I giggled when I reached the place between his legs. "What?" He looked down.

"I'm just....not used to, ya know." I dropped the shirt and walked to the bathroom. "So are you joining me?" I smirked back at him.

"Definitely." I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water as Craig grabbed the towels. I stepped in and the water felt amazing against my body. "Do you need anything before I get in?" Craig opened the shower curtain a bit.

"Uh...my favorite body wash. It's on my dresser." Craigs face was blank. "What?" I laughed.

"Nothing, we may have to relapse last night." He winked and got my wash for me. He ripped the shower curtain open and nearly caused me to cut my leg shaving.

"Don't scare me like that!" She slapped my arm.

"Sorry." He laughed.

Craig POV

I washed my hair as I watched Athens shaving her legs. The water falling lightly on her skin and caressing her body like leather. She was so beautiful, and my feelings only kept getting stronger for her. Her boyfriend is moving in though..what was I supposed to do?

Jaksen POV

The guys from the house were waiting outside after I texted them telling them I was coming early and not to tell Athens because I wanted her to wake up to me. I had all my shit in the back of my truck, which considering it only took up half, I didn't have many things. Each one of the guys grabbed a box and we walked inside. The house was absolutely trashed. I could tell they had a huge party. There was famous people sleeping in every assorted place, except for Craig. He must have been in his room, because I hadn't seen him. "Where is Athens room?" I looked back at the guys who looked back and forth between eachother. They had a strange look on their face. "What? You don't know?"

"It's the very top floor, might wanna knock first." Monte looked at Max.

"Okay?" I headed up the stairs with the boys behind me. There was some giggling coming from her room. I dropped the box and slammed the door open. I saw Athens wearing nothing but her bra nad underwear and Craig on top of her tickling her. "What the FUCK?!" I went over and grabbed Craig by his hair and pulled him back. "Get off my girlfriend!"

Athens POV

Within seconds I saw Jaksen grab Craig by his hair and pull him up. "OW!" Craig cringed and pushed Jaksen.

"MAN, WHAT THE HELL?" Jaksen shoved Craig back. I jumped off the bed and got between them.

"Calm down guys!" I pushed Jaksen to the wall and Craig onto the bed.

"You! You stupid whore!" Jaksen punched me in the jaw.

"DON'T LAY YOUR HANDS ON HER!" Craig got off the bed.