Forgetting You...

Ronnies POV

I'm so uneasy, I don't know what to do. I don't know which was worse for me...Seeing that asshole hit her, or knowing Craig was with her all night. I can't even comprehend that boy hitting her, did it even happen? I felt like a stranger watching from the outside, like I wasn't even there. All the guys saw him getting ready to hit, but none of us reacted? I felt sick to my stomache. Why do men feel like it's okay to do that to girls? Then seeing Craig on top of her, them laughing, the way he looked down upon her body. It looked like love, if love had a picture. I read Athens text messages a while ago and she said she didn't like any of us, that she was just having fun. Could it really be like that though? I mean she is sleeping with Craig. I yeared for that. Something so beautiful and care-free. When she later came down and I saw the nasty bruise, I couldn't feel anything, I've become numb. Sitting here on the couch I heard Craig in the kitchen saying something about leaving. I decided to see what was going on.

"Hey is everything alright in here?" I opened the door to see Jaksen standing chest to chest with Craig. Both of their fists clenched, and Athens looked over at me. "Break it up guys!" I knew what was going to happen. I grabbed the punk by his shirt and took him outfront. "Just get the fuck out! You haven't been here all but an hour and have caused more fighting then in prison." Craig was behind me and gave him one last push towards his truck.

"Yeah, go away." Craig turned back into the house and that's when Athens came out.

"Your shit will be at your house later tonight, don't ever call, or text, or make any surprise visits! Just leave me the fuck alone!" Jaksen drove off, but not before he backed right into Craigs car, leaving a nice scratch. Athens turned to me then. "Thank you Radke." She threw her arms up around my neck as I wrapped my arms around her.

"No problem." I felt something spark in my heart. That feeling I've waited for my whole life, completeness. I pulled her tighter into my hug and she didn't pull away.

"I like being in your arms Ronnie, it makes me feel better." I smiled and pulled her up into my arms.

"Let's have a movie day hmm?" She laughed and put her head on my shoulder as I carried her bridal style into the living room. The guys all looked confused when they saw us, Craig even a little hurt.

"Where are you guys going?" Craig asked with his voice full of concern.

"To the beanbag room! We're going to have a movie day." I smiled and continued up the stairs. None of them got up to follow and that made me extremely happy.

"We have a beanbag room?!" Athens looked all too excited.

"DUH!" I laughed and turned down my hall.

"But, this looks like the way to your room?" She questioned.

"Ever wonder what that door is?" I nodded my head towards a door that was bright blue.

"Yeah, that's always locked though?"

"Well, I am the only one who has a key." I smiled down at her and she kissed my cheek. I unlocked the door and opened it with my foot. "Welcome to paradise." Inside the floor was made out of matress like material, there was a huge ballpit in the middle, and all around there was assorted beanbag chairs.

"OH MY GOD!" She jumped out of my arms and jumped right into the ball pit, sending multi-colored balls everywhere. "This room is fucking awesome!! Why am I just finding this now?" I shrugged and flopped onto a blue beanbag next to the ballpit. "This is all very cool, but what about the movie? There's no tv." I got up and pushed a button on the wall. It belnded in with the crazy colors of the room, I had designed this whole room back when I was hardocore on drugs, so it was basically one of my trips in an actual room. The wall opened and a tv a bit smaller then the wall was shown along with an ice cream, popcorn, and icee machine. "HOLY SPITS! IS THIS REAL LIFE?!" I laughed and walked over to her, jumping in the ball pit.