Should This Be The End?

"Ow!" I screamed sitting up in bed.

"What hurts?" Ronnie sat up quickly rubbing his eyes, trying to jump awake.

"My stomach." I gasped before more shocks of pain went through me.

"Let's go to the hospital." Ronnie said jumping out of bed, running to the driver, past the guys, screaming it was happening.

I flipped back the blankets. "Blood?" I touched the sheets and stared at my hand. "Is this normal?" My heart started racing. I grabbed Ronnies phone with my other hand and flipped google open. Miscarriage. Miscarriage. Miscarriage. Miscarriage. Another pain shot through my body. "RONNIE!" I called even more worried. He came running back to the bedroom. "Hurry."

"Oh my gosh, what's happening?" He reached down and touched the bed.

"Google said miscarriage." Tears started forming in my eyes.

"Don't listen to the internet. Never, listen to the internet." I tried to shake the thought from my mind. "Hurryyyy! Theres blood, and lots of it." Ronnie yelled through the bus and the guys rushed in.

"Miscarriage, Ronnie." Ryan said softly.

"NO! We don't know yet. We have to wait until we are at the hospital." The bus stopped and paramedics ran on.

"Guys, we are going to need you to move." Comanded a tall man. "Can you walk?" He said gently, taking note of the blood.

"I don't know." Another crippling pain ran through my body.

"Try." I moved slowly, scooting out of the bed as the two guys held my arms.

"Yeah, I can make it."

"We have a wheelchair outside the bus. I shuffled down the hall, stopping each time a shot of pain hit me, blood running down my leg. I made it down the stairs and sat in the chair, as they rushed me inside, everything began spinning and I barely heard Ronnie call for me.

***********************************

"Athens. Athens, wake up." Ronnie was standing over me, tears in his eyes, holding my hand.

"Where's Miley? I want to see her." I felt excitement run through me.

A tear rolled from Ronnies eye and dropped onto my shoulder. "She's gone, Athens." More tears fell on me.

"What? What do you mean?" The guys walked over and Jacky gave Ronnie a small hug.

"Gone Athens, it was a miscarriage." Derek said taking my hand.

"What?" Tears began to stream down my face.

"I'm so sorry Atty, she'd be a beaut little one." Jacky was still holding Ronnie.

"Ronnie! No! Tell me they are lying! This is a dream!" I cried and Ronnie hugged me. I pushed, and punched, and fought to get away from him until I just collapsed into his arms. I felt his tears falling onto my face, mixing with mine. "Why-y-y?" I cried. I opened my eyes and noticed Ryan crying too. My body shuddered. "Why does this always happen to me?" I pushed my face into Ronnies neck. "Say something Ronnie!"I begged.

"What do you want me to say?"

"Anything."

"I'm sorry Athens. I don't know what to say. I wanted her just as much as you did." The doctor entered the room.

"Oh good she's awake." He said all too happy. "I'm sorry for your loss."

"What happened?" I looked at him and I couldn't help but to feel hate for not saving her.