Loving You Is Harder Than You Know

Ryans POV

We have concerts almost every night, and I have to admit with Athens being pregnant, Ronnie has become absent minded. He accidently said her name in one of the songs last night, and I think people are starting to get a bit mad he's not giving it his all. We practice all day, set up the stage, play a huge concert, then run straight back to Athens. Forget sleeping as well...She is up all night either puking her guts out, or having Ronnie stop someplace because she's craving something else. Seeing all this makes me not want a kid. Having to deal with the whole, "I get what I want when I want it because I'm pregnant" thing wouldn't fly with me. I mean, I love Ronnie and all, but when he has to constantly take care of Athens... Today is our only day off this month. Athens is screaming back in the room and it's only five in the morning. Yeah, remember how I said forget sleep? She isn't screaming because of something Ronnie did though, she is watching some court show and is mad how it turned out. I can hear her now, "Goodness dammit!! You stupid bitch, obviously they were lying!" It was driving me crazy.

"Hey, trying to sleep in here!" I called from my bunk.

"Yeah, try being in HERE!" I heard Ronnie call back.

Laughing I got up an walked to the room, "How's it going?" I sat on the bed.

"Horrible. My feet hurt, my back hurts, my boobs hurt, I'm a fat pig." Athens went on and on.

"Athens, you know you aren't fat. And I rubbed your feet a million times already. What more can I do?" Ronnie sat up with me.

"Athens, get used to it. You still have 3 months till you pop." I laughed and tapped her leg.

"Shut up Ryan. I know. My shows over. And I'm tired. And horny."

"OKAYYYY, time for me to leave." I jumped up and turned to walk out as Ronnie laughed. I heard some giggling behind me before the door closed. Well, I know what they're doing in there. I climbed back up to my bunk and layed down. Finally, I might get sleep.

Ronnies POV

I layed next to Athens and watched her fall asleep. It was getting hard to make love the closer the due date came, and I knew by the time it was her last month, I wouldn't be getting any. I was excited for this little one to come into my world. I could sing it to sleep, and read it stories. I had never taken care of something, besides dogs, but how much different could a baby be? And I'm determined to give it the life I never had. Athens knew the sex already, but I told her not to tell me because I want to be surprised by what we have. We agreed to only go through boy/girl names so no matter the sex the name could fit. Although, she said she doesn't see any name that she likes that fits both genders.

"Hey babe, how about Adele?" I cracked up and looked at her.

"Are you serious?" She looked mad.

"Yeah, I mean it's pretty."

"It isn't a guys name too though.." I looked back down to my book ful of names.

"Yeah..That doesn't matter." She said under her breath.

"We're having a girl?" I looked at her hopefully.

"Damn. I was hoping you wouldn't hear me. Oh well. Yes we are." I hugged her as a tear fell down my face.

"Hey, I think I have the perfect name. Miley Joseph Ashmanda Radke."

"Oh my gosh! Baby that's perfect!!" She threw her arms around my neck. I felt something deep inside me, making me feel all fuzzy. I got up to tell the guys, and opened the door to them all standing there.