Practice

Connors POV:

         I walked through the doors into the theatre room. Today was practice day, so we had to practice singing all our lyrics and dance moves. It's gonna be more embarrassing for me, since I'm a little gay shit that likes Evan.
         "Ok class! Today you will be practicing all of your moves and singing! A pair of specific characters will be assigned their own room. First, The Heathers, go to room one! Martha, Kurt, and Ram, go to room two! The parents of Veronica go to room three. The additional characters go to room four, and JD and Veronica go to room five. All of your rooms will be soundproof. Good luck!"
           Evan was sitting beside me, his hands were shaking violently.
        "You alright?" I asked.
        "Y-y-yeah." He said, in a shakily voice.
        "C'mon, let's go." I said calmly. I would understand why he's panicking, I was the one who shoved him in the hall, and he has to grind his ass on my legs. I should stop. The more I think, the more embarrassed I feel.
         Once we arrived in the room, I closed the door and locked it so nobody bursts through the room.
         Once I looked back from closing the doors, I saw Evan sitting on a bench in the corner of the room, covering his face.
          "Uh... You ready?" I asked.
          "Oh! U-uh yes... S...sorry.." He said.
          I should probably apologize so it would make it less awkward. Or was can just talk, get to know each other better.
          "Hey, if you want we could just talk, so maybe it'd be more comfortable for you." I said, as I walked to the bench and sat beside him.
         "Ok." Was all he said.
         "Look... I'm sorry I shoved you in the halls, I think I was a little high, but if I wasn't high, I probably would have shoved you." I said.
         "It's o-ok.." He said.
          "Are you gay?"
         Did I really just fucking say that. Did I just say that. He's gonna think I'm weird. Well, doesn't everyone already?
          "Why?" He asked
         I tried to think of an excuse
          "Just.... You know... To see if we could make it... Less.. Awkward? Sorry I just.. You don't have to answer me." I said. I just made it more awkward.
          "Are... You?" He asked looking at me.
          I looked back, here goes nothing.
         "Y-yeah..." I said looking at the wall. "W-well... I'm bi.. " he said calmly.

          Well then, I have a good chance don't I.