Chapter 17, bitches

Evans POV:

Ring ring
That noise. I remember it.
Sobbing in bed while I wait for Connor to respond to me or actually talk to me. When I was shaking because I though Connor never cared at me at that moment. He had punched me and slammed me into the wall of a stall at the bathroom.
I'm not living like this anymore.
-
I quickly got up and escaped from Connors hug.
"Are you ok?" Connor asked.
"No, Connor. I'm not living like this anymore. I can't, and I won't." I said sternly.
"The fuck are you saying?" He asked sternly.
I backed up a little.

"I-I can't deal with this anymore." I said sadly.
"Evan, wai-"
"No."
"Evan!" He said.

I quickly unlocked the door and opened it. I began to run as quickly as I could.
"Evan! Wait, please!" I heard in the distance.

I ran
And ran

I then arrived at a huge park covered in trees. I chose the tallest tree.

I then sat down and started to silently cry. I hugged my knees and buried my face.
"Evan." I heard a voice say.
I ignored and continued crying.
"Evan." They said more sternly.

I wished I would've never answered that stupid call. I wish I was never chosen to be in the same room as Connor. I wish I would've never been friends with Karen in 2nd grade. I wish she didn't go to the same high school as us. I wish I was never born. I wish I could've stood in front of a truck on a freeway or somethi-
"Evan."
I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and looked up.
Again... Connor.
"Get away from me." I said.
"Evan, please. Let me explain." Connor said sadly.
"DID I FUCKING STUTTER?!" I ask, yelling. I quickly covered my mouth. Connor looked a little surprised, he's never heard me curse or yell before. He always though i was innocent which.... So did I. Apparently not...???
"Evan, look. Karen was one of my best friends. I used to trust her, but once I made my shitty decision of believing her that you cheated on me, I was a fucking idiot. I had known what she done to you In the past like kick you in the stomach and punch you, but I didn't give a shit about anyone back then. You changed my whole life, I never knew that I could be this happy in my life. I never knew I would have such a good friend that would actually care for me and love me. Yesterday I blocked her number and all of her social media accounts. I swear if she does any thing to you ever again I will fucking stab her in the throat. You never deserve anything bad from no one. I know I made a huge mistake in life just now, but I want to say sorry. I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to you. If anyone ever touches you again, I'll beat up their asses. I want to be with you again and I regret not being there for you so much. Please, I'm so sorry." He said.

(THIS IS WHERE YOU ALL COME IN. APOLOGIZE, OR REJECT???, COMMENT MY CHILDREN!!!)