Im sorry.

I'm sorry, I'm being a mess now. But, I'd like to share something with you guys that you'd probably not care about, but it's a presentation script for my science class, and I want your opinions on it.

Ok, lemme say some things about the Bermuda Triangle.
SO, SOME FACTS:

The Bermuda Triangle is a triangle shaped area of the ocean and it covers about 500,000 to a million square miles. It's bounded by Miami, Bermuda, and Puerto Rico.
According to Time Magazine In 1991, at the time, there were over 100 disappearances of ships and planes.
The first time someone went through it, it was Christopher Columbus' journey to discover America. His compasses started to malfunction, he saw strange lights In the sky, he saw a mysterious orange light that fell from the sky and crashed into the ocean, and the water was more rough than the entire voyage.
Another disappearance was by the U.S.S. Cyclops, one of the Navy's largest ships. The captain never sent out a distress signal and everyone on board never answered any calls from the 100s of ships that were nearby. The first time that someone made it out alive, he said that he described the area as "electric smoke". A theory of mine:

A scientist discovered that when Electromagnetic fields interfered with each other, weird things could happen. So maybe That's what happened in the Bermuda Triangle. ANOTHER theory that I thought about is that the bottom of the Bermuda Triangle is one of the deepest places in the ocean, so the ships or planes could've crashed into the ocean because of storms or how rough the sea is compared the the ocean around it. Another one is that it's an area of Magnetic Phenomenon, it might've been where True North and Magnetic North line up, some scientists state that this can damage compasses. (I've been studying unsolved cases and mysteries for almost 2 years cause it's so damn interesting.)