..:: Shes Back ::..

Evans POV:

I woke up. I had no idea of what happened last night.
I got up and I didn't feel normal. My head hurt and my legs were hurting. My throat felt so dry.

I tried to talk, but right when I opened my mouth I started to cough a lot. I looked around me and my surroundings were just pitch (perfect) black. "H-hello?" I yelled. I heard no response.

All of a sudden I felt a hand on my mouth and another hand on my neck. The hand on my neck pulled me back and forced me to look up. I saw....

Karen?!

"Shush." She said as she reached back and grabbed a knife.

I then heard Connor's laugh and looked beside me to see Connor, he was the one holding my neck.

This is a dream

It has to be

It has to

It has to

It has to

Connors POV:

I woke up to some whimpering and Evan shaking. I was holding him in his bed and his face was nuzzled in my chest. It was quite cute, but I had no idea why he was crying. "Evan?? What's wrong!" I asked. He jolted up and started to breath heavily.

I got up and hugged him. As I was hugging him I brought him back to lay down on the bed. "Nightmare?" I asked. He slowly nodded. His breathing was so shaky...
"Connor?"
"Yeah?"
"You wouldn't kill me, right?"

The fuck