Heartbreak

Evans POV:

        It's been a week since Connor kissed me. Our practices were going great. I was exiting my house when I saw a very familiar car parked in our driveway. I walked up to it and saw Connors face. "Connor? What are you doing at my house?" I asked through the open window. "Here to give you a ride. Hop in." He said. Once I got in I saw someone else sitting in the back seat.
           "Evan, this is my girlfriend, Karen." He said as he pointed back at her.
          My heart....
          Shattered.
         "Oh hello! Nice to meet you!" I said as I shook her hand. She was a pretty girl but... Also the one that bullied me a lot. She gave me a look... Not a very nice one.
          'I thought that kiss meant something.' I said angrily In my head.

     (Time skip to when they start practicing)

           "You ready to start practicing Freeze your Brain?" Asked Connor, smiling.
           "We need to talk" I said. "What is it?" Connor asked as we both sat down on the bench. I felt something new In me. It was a bucket of anger, about to be poured out of my mouth. "I thought the kiss meant something!" I half yelled. "Evan, calm the fuck down! I'm happy with Karen." He yelled. I felt a bunch of tears streaming down my face.
          "S-she hates me, she gave me a weird look in your ca-"
          I was stopped with Connors fist meeting my face. He was high... Or out of his damn mind.
          My ears were ringing. My eyes widen as I wiped my nose and saw blood all over my hand. My ears started to ring louder and louder, all I could hear was muffled yelling, and my vision started to go blurry.
           All of a sudden, I woke up at my house...
          "What the hell..." I whispered. "Oh good! Your awake. Sorry, you had passed out at school and you were allowed to be sent home early." My mom said. She was sitting beside me on my bed.