Arin.

Evans POV:

"Performance is tomorrow! Please please, be prepared! Class excused!" The teacher yelled.

Connor stands up and helps me up by grabbing onto my hand. He leads me towards the empty hallway and says "I have to go to the restroom, be right back." As he kisses me.

I wait and pull out my phone as I lean against the wall and search for nature blogs on Tumblr.

"Hey babe." The voice made me slightly flinch. I look over to see.... Who the Spruce is that...

"Um... W-who are you?" I ask. The boy grabs my hand. "You don't remember?" He asks and he slightly tugs on my hand, making me inch closer to him.

"Let go of me!" I say, frightened.
"It's me, Arin!" He says.

Spruce.

"A-Arin?! let go oF M-" before I can finish my sentence he puts his hand over my mouth.
I try to let go of his grip but I fail.

He tugs on my arm, leading me out of the hallway.
"LET GO OF HIM YOU CREEP!!" Connor yells as he runs down the hallway. He punches him, leaving him lay on the floor and Connor grabs my hand and we run to Connor's car.

"WHO WAS THAT?!" Connor asks as he drives to his house.
"WAIT CONNOR WE CANT  SKIP SCHO-"
"FUCK SCHOOL AND FUCK AUTHORITY, WHO WAS HE?!" Connor asks again.

"H-his name is Arin." I say, still shaking.
"He's..... He's my ex..."
"Ok once I stop this car, im gonna lose my shit. That boy better back the fuck off." Connor says bluntly. I can see Connor's grip on the wheel get tighter and he makes a fist on the hand wrest.

I put my hand over his and his grip gets weaker.