Its.... Its ok..

Evans POV:

I was in tears.
I slowly get up and run towards Connor and give me a hug. I then start to sob in his shoulder and he gently rubs circles in my back.
"I know I'm a fuck up." Connor said, his voice cracking.
I didn't give a response.
"I promise, never again will I hurt you emotionally or physically." Connor said.

"I love you." I say,
"I love you too, goddamnit." Connor says.

(Next day...)

I walked in the practice room with my hand holding Connor's. It was different this time. The whole entire class was in one huge room and we were gonna practice the whole show.
(Only highlights of their practice:)
Fight for me:

"Wanna fight for meee" I sang. Connor then secretly looked at me and winked. Which made me blush.... A lot.

Dead Girl Walking:

"Get on the floor! Kiss this dead girl walkiiiin" I sang along with the lyrics. Connor shook his eyebrows and gave me a grin. I just smiled and rolled my eyes.

(The rest of the play went normally)
"Wonderful work!!!" The teacher yelled happily, clapping her hands. Then the whole class was cheering and clapping, and complimenting each other.
"Your voice is amazing! Holy shit, Evan!" Connor exclaimed.
"Thank you." I say shyly.
Then the bell rang and everyone ran out of the classroom. Me and Connor went out, and I was holding his arm.

Right when we walked out, we saw Karen leaning on the wall next to the doorway. Connor automatically stuck up the middle finger towards her without even looking at her.

I love this man.