A little upset.

I really don't want to have to write this. But it has to be addressed.

This is discussing my art, and stories.

• People decide "hey, it's ok to just steal this persons art and write my signature on it." Well ya know what, no, it's not ok Hun. I've spent hours and hours creating those pictures just to have it be stolen and to have the damn signature drawn off. I'm serious, this shit is actually happening. Give me the damn credit.
• People are getting pissed off at me cause of my lack of updating. Can you have some damn patience for once? I'm working my ass off to improve on my grades and I barely have any free time except for 1 or 2 o'clock in the morning. I appreciate the people that aren't like this, but if your doing that then you need to understand, I have a school. I have stuff to do.
• This ain't a joke, I've had one person saying that my story was shit. If any of you think that with any of my stories, then guess what, you don't have to DM me saying how shitty my book was, just leave.

I appreciate the people that aren't like this.
There were other things I could've wrote down, but I don't want to make people feel like shit. If you feel the need to copy me, or steal from me, why can't y'all just think of it or try it on your own? Why you children gotta be doin this.

Ok

I'm done.

Next time I update, it'll be a chapter.