Make-out

Evans POV:

            I sit under the trees outside of the school, talking to Connor and telling jokes that only the two of us understand. All of a sudden, Connor says "hey, you wanna go to my house? My parents have to work late and my sister has to stay after school for a couple of hours."

"Sure." I said with a smile.

(Time skip brought to you by your personal avocado)

           We arrived at his house and he opened the door. The house was very organized, very clean. He quickly grabbed my hand and lead me to his room upstairs. We kept on talking, for hours and hours. Until we heard the door open. "I-I'll leave now. Maybe I can go through the window?" I asked nervously.
         "No, it's ok. I don't want you getting hurt." He says. He walked downstairs and I heard some arguing, but then he came back to his room and told me to follow him. He lead me outside of his house, into a place full of trees.
          "Woah! It's so pretty!" I said. Because I'm obsessed with nature.
           Connor didn't respond, all he did was have me a kiss.

           "You wanna come to my house this time? You've never seen my room, and my moms not home either." I said.
            "Sure!" Connor said.

(Time skip)

           We were talking. That's all we did the whole time, we just talked and joked around. I wish we could've did something else other than just talk the whole time. So I decided to give him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed, and returned a kiss on the lips.
           We broke apart, but seconds later returned a kiss, longer than the other one. I felt his hands gently go on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.
          I quickly widen my eyes when I realize I was shoved on the bed, Connor on top of me. Then we broke the kiss.

          *knock knock*

Shit. My mom. Is at my bedroom door.