Chapter 1 : Ben and Sally

* We were doing this activity in English today :P where the other person adds to your story, my co-author in this story are NickFelicich be sure to check NickFelicich after you read this story his a great author*

Sally was a lonely girl, she never had any friends or a family because she was different from them, she can see what other normal little girls can't. Sally was an orphan the moment she was born, the kids in the orphanage said she was different like she was the spawn of satan or she was possesed by the devil.

I on the other hand, Ben has been admiring her for the longest time, I don't see anything different about her she has wavy brown hair that was shoulder length and beautiful but lonely sorrowful green eyes, the only thing I noticed odd about her is that teddy bear with blue buttoned stitched eyes that always seemed to be with her all the time, i'll admit I was kinda jealous.

Sally sat up in her bed. "Who's there?" she asked. A frightened tone escaped her lips.

"Don't worry..Sally..It's just me." Sally sighed in relief knowing it was Ben, Sally's 'secret' admirer.

"Why are you in here? Mother Melissa will get angry knowing that a boy was in a girl's room!" 

"I'm aware of that, but I was wondering if you would like to-uhm run away with me?"

Sally's eyes widened. She couldn't believe her ears about the wonderful news. "How are we gonna manage that without getting caught.?"

Ben went over to her window and opened it, showing Sally the stairs that went along side the older New York building. "Ohhhhh. I see." Sally said. "Well then where are we gonna stay after we ran away.?" Sally asked.

"Well, it's summer time it's not to cold outside. We can play in the park or at the toy store on West 25th Street. If you want to come back, then will come back.."

"Mother Melissa I hear voices!" it was one of the staff checking the rooms.

"Well - Sally...it's now or never.." Ben said holding his hand out for Sally.

-VOTES AND COMMENTS PWEASE-