Chapter 4 : Adoption

After taking the 'man' i mean Slenderman's hand a bright flash of white appeared teleporting us in front of a big but beat up looking mansion..

When we got inside to our surprise everything inside was well maintained, the chandelier, living room, he even had an hd plasma screen TV!!....we explored the whole house until Slenderman called us into his office....we stopped in front of a big giant black door with two golden knobs....giving Ben a curious look I knocked the door three times waiting for Slenderman to let us in....after a few moments the huge black door opened inwards by itself creating a nerve wrecking thud when it stopped..

Slenderman pointed a the two seats infront of his desk gesturing us to sit down...Ben and I nod at each other reassuring our selves it would be fine...

"Uhm..Hi Mr. Slenderman s-sir.." Ben said stuttering

"Hi Ben..Hi Sally....I want to talk to the two of you about staying in my mansion" he said

Our eyes widen with surprise and happiness "You mean your actually adopting us!!?" We said in unison...Slenderman silently nodded...if he had a mouth i'm pretty sure he would be smiling right about now!!

"Well I won't exactly be adopting you LEGALLY because...as you know the orphanage thinks your missing and I don't think they would let me adopt you if they see me" he said gesturing to himself...Ben and I giggled silently altough I think he noticed because he's white face turned a little bit pink..

"Uhm..can we call you Dad or Daddy then?" I asked Slenderman and Ben looking at me with the most embarrased look I've ever seen

"Yes my Dear...of course you can....you can call me whatever you want but I would mostly prefer Daddy or Dad...I always wanted somebody to care for....and I finally got my wish...this house is now your own MY children"

-VOTES AND COMMENTS PWEASE-