Chapter 29 : A Normal Day

* THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO creepypastalover121......*

~Jeff's POV real world~

It's been a month and Sally hasn't woken up yet.....Dad and Ben keeps track of Sally's health while she's in a coma they predicted that Sally will probably wake up soon this month....Dad was worried about me too cause I've gotten so depresesed so he bought me a dog a demon dog actually it has a smile like mine and red fur covering it I called him Smile the dog was a pain though...he would bark infront of the house for no reason like somebody was lurking in it...but it doesn't matter as long as dad's here were all safe..

"Jeff will you please come down for dinner?" dad asked from the dining room 

"Yah..ill be there in a sec" I replied making my way down the stairs..I saw Ben in the bathroom on his knees crying and a pool of blood under him

"Ben what are you doing?!" I asked demanding for an answer "Nothing that concerns you!! go away!" he yelled at shut the door at my face...if Sally doesn't wake up sooner these family's going to fall apart....I thought to myself

*MINI STORY*

coolgirl5061 was eating Masky's cheesecake when she noticed that the rope that Masky was in was un-done and no Masky was in it...coolgirl5061 quickly finished the cheescake and ran into the kitchen looking for a knife but none was found..

"Looking for this?" XxShadowGirlxX1 asked coolgirl5061 waving the knife at her face...she quickly nodded and tried to pounce on her but strong hands held her back and covered her mouth "You shouldn't ate my FUCKING CHEESECAKE!!!"

*END*

* SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT....IT'S JUST THAT I'VE GOT PROBLEMS TODAY AND I COULDN'T THINK STRAIGHT...

: VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE..TNX :