Thank you...Stranger

You closed you eyes and let this happened you didn't have a choice until you heard someone running towards you and you open your eyes and you see the guys you just meet on the cafe shop beating they 3 guys ass. He grab your wrist and run away from them. You didn't stop running with him because they 3 guys were following you and him. Until you realize that your apartment was so close in the neighborhood and you grab his hand and drag him.
"Hey, this way!" You said while dragging him by his wrist.
"Where are you going?" The guy said out of breath.
"Trust me!, Just follow me!" You said
You went to your door and open quickly as possible and you drag him inside and close the door and you heard they 3 guys passing your door and they went the other way.
"Are we safe?" He said
"Yeah I guess.." You said
Both of you were out of breath and staring each other. Until you didn't hold your laugh. You started to laugh and he laugh to.
You stopped laughing
"Hey!" You said
"Yeah?" He replied
"Thank you very much for saving me back there" You said while smiling at him
"No problem!" He replied and nooded
A phone started to ring and it was from the guy phone and he pick it up. You didn't understand what he was talking about but he hang up.
"Hey, I have to go now. I have some business to take" He said
"Oh sure. Go ahead!" You replied
The guy open the door and exit it and walk away and wave at you but he turn back and come to you and say.
"Hey, what's your name?" He asked
"My name is (y/n) and you? You replied
" (y/n).. huh. My name is Jooheon" He replied and smile.
"Oh okay Jooheon. Well have a nice day and thank you again!" You said
And you see him walking away and waving at you.

°°°°°°°°°°°Couple hours passed°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
You took a shower and wear your favorite pajamas. You start cooking some desserts late at night and you sit down on the sofa and watching tv. Until you heard someone knocking the door, you stand up and reach the door and opened and you saw Jooheon.
"Hey Jooheon, what are you doing here late at night?" You said
"I can't hold it. No more.." He replied
"What do you me-" you said but you didn't finish it your words...
Jooheon kiss you. You felt so warm on his lips and you kissed him back. You close the door and kissing while going to the kitchen  and he pick you up and sit the kitchen table. You didn't stop kissing him you feel that this is wrong but good at the same time.
"Jooheon.. please stop...stop..stop" you said while kissing jooheon
You broke the kiss and you see everything blurry and you woke up in bed and looking around.
*sigh* "Gosh. It was dream a crazy dream"
You start to blush and think about the dream and you shake your head.
"No.No.No.No it just a dream! Calm Down" you said while standing up of bed.

You wen to take a shower and think if you want to go the cafe shop to see Jooheon.
So you agreed to go and see him you wen the closet and wear this cute, peach, and innocent dress. You want to be cute for him and make a big expression.
You got ready and exit the door and walk to the coffee shop. You got in the shop and saw the glass and you saw Jooheon buying and holding 2 cups of coffee and some girl reach him and Jooheon give the coffee to her and the laugh and smile together. You never felt so jealous of her being with Jooheon  and you didn't want to enter so you walked away and Jooheon saw you walking away with your pretty hair and your amazing dress.
You notice that Jooheon saw you walking away from the shop. Hoping that Jooheon will go after you and reach you.