Revenge!

I woke up today and check the time and you woke up very late, it was afternoon. and you had so many missing calls from Jimin and you stand up and you got dressed. You felt like to grab some coffee and eat something outside. You went outside and it didn't snow yet but it was cold outside. You started to walk down the coffee shop and you saw everyone buying Christmas stuff it was December 23. You got in the coffee shop and when you got in and someone started hug you and say your name very loud. You broke the hug slowly and you saw Jackson being happy.
"Oh jackson, no time no see" you said
" I know!!!! It been so long" Jackson said
"Please sit down and let's talk" Jackson said
You sit down and Jackson sit down and you been wondering about Jooheon and the others.
"So how's Jooheon doing?" You asked.
"Uhh..umm not so well" Jackson said
"To be honest Jooheon really missing you very much. He is getting drunk sometimes and he will not stop talking about you. (Y/n) he really miss you so much. Come on listen him for one, maybe he has a reason why happend" Jackson said.
You felt very bad and you really miss him very much and you went to forgive him no matter what.
"You know what.. You are right, I will be back" you said and leave
"Where you going?" Jackson asked
"You will see, just wait" you said.
You started to run but you stop and you thought about Jimin saying he wanted to be more than friends and you want to talk about it. You call Jin.
"Hello?" Jin said
"Hey Jin, can you pick me up?" You asked.
"Um sure, where?" Jin asked
"To your house, I need to talk Jimin about something important" you said.
"Alright give the directions" Jin said
"Okay" you said and hang up and send Jin the directions.
You waited and you saw one girl coming towards you.
"Omg are you friends with BamBam?" The girl asked.
"Umm." You said
The girl showed the picture of you and BamBam holding hands accident.
"Oh I see, well yeah" you said.
"Are you guys are dating?!" The girl asked.
"Um no, he is my friend" you said.
"Oh okay good. Can we take a picture with you" the girl asked.
"Um I don't know.." You said and you saw Jin car coming up.
"Oh I have to go, see yeah" you said and got in the car.
The girl saw you get in and saw Jin
"Omg it's that Jin?" The girl screamed
"You guys are dating?" The girl asked.
"No, he is also my friend" you said.
"Your so lucky girl" the girl said
You got in the car and wave the girl
"Wow your famous now or something?" Jin started to tease you.
"Hahaha.. no stop it" you said
We got the house and I enter and I saw the others talking in the living room. Jimin saw you and hug you
"Hey I called you so many times" Jimin said
"I woke up very late" you said.
"I see lol" Jimin said
"Hey I need to talk to you about something important" you whisper to him.
"Hey who wants coffee?" Jhope said and got excited
All the members agreed except Jimin and you.
"Well I cant.. (y/n) needs to tell me something important. I think we going to stay and talk" Jimin said
"Okay, we going to bring you some" Suga said and they left.
It was you and Jimin alone in the house
"So what you going to tell me?" Jimin said.
"Um remember that time you tell me about being more than friends" you said
Jimin smiled and he got a little excited about it.
"Yes" Jimin said.
"Well.. I want to stay just friends, I am going back with Jooheon. I really miss him very much and I will give him one more change. Do you understand?" You said.
Jimin looked down and he didn't say anything.
"I'm sorry.." You said and you about to exit the door and Jimin block the door and locks it.
"You are not going anywhere" Jimin said with anger.
"Your mine and only mine" Jimin said with anger and got louder.
"Jimin..calm down" you said and got scared by his face of anger he has.
"After what Jooheon did to you, I am not accepting this at all" Jimin said and got closer. You started to back off away from him. Jimin grab you and pick you up.
"Let me go!" You said and started to move to escape but he was to strong.
He picks you up and drags to his room and locks the door and throw you in bed.
"Today. I will make you mine" Jimin said and takes off his shirt.
"Jimin...please stop!" You said and started to cry.
You tried to escape and Jimin ties your wrists and you started to kick him but Jimin with his strong arms you couldn't move at all. Jimin started to kiss you and you started to scream for help.
"Shut up!" Jimin said "no one is here!"
"Someone help me!!" You said and cried even more.
You heard the door breaks down and you saw someone punch Jimin very hard and Jimin was knock out. You open your eyes and it was Rap Monster. Rap Monster started to unties you from your wrists and pick you up and started to run to his car. Rap Monster puts you in the car and started and drive very fast. I can even talk I was crying and breath very fast about what happened.
Rap Monster took you a pretty place and you can see the town down and the stars up it was very dark today. He stops and opens the door and gets out and open your door and you got out. You started to cry and Rap Monster give you a hug and you still crying.
"Shh...its Okay it's okay.. I'm here" Rap Monster  said.
"Thank you" you said in crying voice
"We need to talk" Rap Monster said
You both sit down and you look at Rap Monster and he started to explain something.
"Jimin plan all this" Rap Monster said
"Wait, I don't understand. What do you mean that Jimin plan all this?" You said
"Jimin was the unknown person" Rap Monster said
"Wait, you knew all this!" You said and started to get angry.
"Yes.... I mean no.. what I mean is that Jimin plan this all by himself and I saw him doing planing it so I spy on him to see his plan and the plan was to get you for jealously of Jooheon happiness" Rap Monster said.
"Jooheon Happiness..?" You said.
"6 years ago, Jooheon meet this girl name Haley. Jooheon was really happy with her they been dating for one year and Jimin was very jealous of Jooheon happiness that Jimin was mad that he couldn't find happiness like Jooheon
So he Started to flirt with her and talk to her. So she did it back so you can say that Haley cheated on Jooheon. One day Jooheon and his members went to the movies and he saw Jimin and Haley together being happy and being a couple. Jooheon was so angry that he had a fight with Jimin and Haley stop them and Jooheon tell her to choose him or Jimin and she choose Jimin and walk away. Jooheon was very heartbroken and sad all this time. He was happy outside but empty and sad inside. I remember that Jimin broke up with Haley like 2 years ago. But when Jooheon found you he couldn't stop talking about you all day. I knew it was you but Jimin was mad and angry again by his happiness so he did again. The time you were running in the rain. Well Jimin saw you in the rain and he did a plan and ran into you so it would make an accident and continue the plan.." Rap Monster said.
"So that women from Hawaii that he kissed?" You asked.
"Well that girl was Haley on Hawaii. Jimin tell her to do it and then they can be back together. So she did it" Rap Monster
"Haley..huh?" You said
"But I thought I was alone in the house" you said
"Um no actually i was in the bathroom and when I got out no one was there and I heard so screams" Rap Monster
"Does any members knows about this?" You asked
"Um just me" Rap Monster
" I see" you said
"Omg it getting cold now. We should go to your house" Rap Monster said and get in the car and you did it to.
"Thanks for everything and also" you said.
"No problem and yes? Rap Monster said
"Let's go to Jooheon house please" you said.

JIMIN POV
I felt pain in my face and I heard people saying my name. I open my eyes and I saw Suga and Jungkook trying wake up.
"Hey hey hey wake up?" Suga said
"Bro what happened to you?" Jungkook asked
"Where (y/n)?" Suga asked
"She left and I don't know. I guess me and (y/n) We had a fight" I said and not to tell what happened.
"Bro (y/n) is been working out like you look at your face man" Jungkook said
"I don'twant to talk about it" i said so they left my room
I really want to get (y/n) and destroy Jooheon happiness. I really want her to be mine and forever. I just need an other plan but I need some help me and i know who.
But Rap Monster might know about this, he better be quite about this plan. I need to be careful about the others. Just wait Jooheon and you will see (y/n) around in my arms.
Revenge is Coming..