Today was nice (part 1)

You feel very dizzy and you heard people talking but everything was black.
°°°°°°°°°°°°Couple minutes passed°°°°°°°°°°°
You woke up and you end up in the hospital. You saw all the members sleeping infront of you and you looked to the right and you saw Jooheon sleeping while holding your hand in your bed. Jooheon woke up to check on you and you saw Jooheon that was excited to see you awake
"Omg (y/n) your awake! How are you feeling?!" Jooheon asked with excitement
"Pretty good, why I am in the hospital?" You replied and asked Jooheon very confusing.
" I really don't know, let me call the doctor and let him know that your awake now. I will be back" Jooheon said and stands up and walk away to call the doctor.
You saw Jooheon leaving and you saw all the members sleeping together like a family you felt very safe with them. You saw Shownu waking up and make eye contact with you. You smile at Shownu and he smiled back.
"How are you feeling?" Shownu said in sleepy voice.
"I am doing okay Shownu!" You said with a bright smile.
"I'm glad" Shownu said and smile back.
Shownu started to wake up all the members and then the door open and see Jooheon and the doctor.
"Hello (y/n), how you feeling?" The doctor said.
" I am feeling good doctor, but why I am here?." You asked the doctor in confused way.
"Well it nothing serious but have you been eating in 24 hours?" The doctor asked you while looking his clipboard and writing.

You realize you didn't eat all day only your iced Americano this morning.
"Well no, I guess I was busy all day and I forgot to eat. I am sorry" you said and you felt very bad for all the members being in this embarrassing situation.
"It okay just try to eat. First time that this happend?" The doctor asked you.
"Yes. This my first time that happen to me" you replied.
"She doing fine, she can leave now safe and sound" the doctor said while exit the door.
All the members were thanking the doctor and they felt very happy that I was okay.
" I am sorry to scare you guys like that.." you said in sad way.
"Its okay. The most important is that your okay and healthy" Shownu said.
You guys exit the hospital and go the car and Shownu was driving at was late at night. You looked to Jooheon and asked him.
"How long I was sleeping?" You asked to Jooheon.
"More than 9 hours" Jooheon reply
You got shocked about you sleeping in o hours straight and you were thinking if the members where staying with me with those 9 hours. You felt very happy that you found someone that they care about you.
"Well I didn't catch some people names." You said to the members in the car.
"Oh sorry. It actually true let's introduce our selves!" Kihyun said
"Alright. Hello I'm Wonho" Wonho said and start it first to introduce.
"I'm Kihyun"
"I'm Hyungwon"
"I'm Minhyuk"
"I'm Shownu"
And...
"IM"
"Wait so your name is IM?" You said to IM.
"Yes" IM replied to you with a smile.
"That is a unique name. I love your names there are unique!" You said to IM and all the members.
"Alright we're here" Shownu said and stop the car to Monsta x house.
Monsta x house it is very pretty and huge than your apartment. You guys got off the car and
"Gosh I am starving" Wonho said
"Don't worry I will cook today" Kihyun said
"(Y/n) can you cook?" Kihyun asked to you while looking for recipes on his phones.
"Yes I can cook" You replied and you saw all the members shooked and happy.
"Well can you help me?" Kihyun asked for help from you.
"Sure!" You replied with a big smile to Kihyun.