I Give Up..

JOOHEON POV

It been weeks i haven't heard about her. I think she is with Jimin and the others. Should I leave her or fight for her, I feel so alone and sad she always make me happy. I really like her so much but my heart it been broken again and again. I can't forget her smile and her laugh at the same time. I been drinking and getting angry at my members for no reason I get home very late and drunk and I see my members being worried about me and I didn't even care. I can't focus on my work because (y/n) it been in my mind. I can hear her voice saying "I like you too" and the last time she said now "Stay away from me" those words breaks my heart very bad. My members tried to fix it but it never works at all. Every interview and fan meeting we have the staff's is always telling me to smile and get over it and I did I smile and act like I'm okay but inside I was not, I really want to cry and being alone. I called my best friend Jackson.
"Hello?" Jackson answered
"Hey Jackson, do you have a minute?" I asked him
"Um sure give me 10 minutes to finish my workout and then I will come over. It that cool with you?" Jackson replied and asked
"Yes, let's eat somewhere okay" I said
"Sure, see yah" Jackson said and hang up.
I didn't want to eat but I haven't eat for 3 days I guess I should eat something or something bad is going to happen my body and it would be embarrassing.

Jackson pick me up in his car. Jackson drive this restaurant and parked. I can see that jackson is been quite all day i feel he want to ask something.
"I can see you been quite all day, if you want to ask or say something well now it's your change to say it." I said but I didn't want to look at him so I looked at the window.
"Well I wanted to ask you. Have you heard anything about (y/n)?" Jackson said
I never left so heartbroken but I got so angry at him.
"Please don't ask her again" I said
"But Jooheon-" Jackson said
"I said please don't ask her again" i interrupt him and say it with anger
"Jackson I really don't know.." I said
"Well fight for her. Get her back!" Jackson said.
"I can't. I really can't" I said. I was afraid to make it worse and just lose her.
"Oh so you going to that again like 6 years ago" Jackson said
"STOP JACKSON.. JUST STOP!" I scream at him and my tears started to fall in my face. I saw Jackson face very surprised and I felt very bad to scream at him
"I'm sorry.. I didn't me-" i apologize to Jackson.
"No.. i should be the person to say sorry. I'm sorry to ask you that question in first place. I should just stayed quite and never asked" Jackson interrupt me and said
"Its okay Jackson" I accept his apologize.
"You still want to eat something?" Jackson asked
"No, really i want Kihyun to cook for today. Do you want to come?" I said and asked Jackson to come over.
"Um sure, i will come over" Jackson said.
"Alright let's go" I said.
My phone started to ring. I check the notifications and it was a message from Kihyun.
Kihyun: hey I will be cooking for today, can you buy some ingredients for me please?
Jooheon: sure, send me the list that you need
Kihyun send me that list that he need it.
I told Jackson to shop the grocerie store to buy the ingredients that Kihyun needed.
I entered in the shop with Jackson and I heard a beautiful laugh right in the corner and I looked around and I saw... I saw her. (Y/n) laughing with Jin my heart was broken again just by seeing her.
I see her trying to reach something in the top I wanted to help her, so I started to walk towards her but I stopped because I saw Jimin helping her and I see her smiling at him. Jackson saw that I was staring at her so Jackson was blocking the view and ask me if I'm okay?. Well my answer was always yes but inside was always a no.
There so many question in my head
"Why do you left me?"
"Do you feel happy with him?"
"Why you didn't let me explain you the misunderstanding?"
"Do you miss me?"
"How do you move on so quick?"
Those question and more questions was in my head asking the same thing. It stuck in my head and I didn't want to see her with him anymore so I tried to butt the stuff very quick. I was trying to leave and I saw (y/n) passed me but she didn't looked at me. I guess she didn't notice me at all but I keep walking without turning around and say something. I have this feeling that I give up on her it was hard for me but I guess it was the best I can do. Just to move on but she still in my mind everytime.

It was almost Christmas and I haven't heard from her at all. Me and my members been busy buying presents and decorations for our house. I didn't feel the Christmas spirit at all. I saw everyone laughing and smiling and seeing couples being together. How cute but whatever.
I didn't buy presents at all I didn't feel like it so I just look around and saw the members but stuff for Christmas.
We got home and I stayed in my room and just lay down and just think about her all day. I just wish I can see her one more time please...
Couple hours passed and I heard a knocking in my door i didn't feel like open the door at all but when I heard that voice behind that door. I felt very happy to heard that voice again I open the door and I saw her with her beautiful face of hers and her perfect eyes and hair she has. I couldn't hold myself so I hugged her very tight and didn't want to let her go.
I felt that this is the beginning for us now