Fun Day

You woke up this morning in Jooheon bed and you didn't see Jooheon in the bed. You didn't see any messages or any letter about Jooheon in the room so you guessed that Jooheon is downstairs. You wash off and went downstairs. You went downstairs and you saw all the members talking in the living room and Kihyun and Jooheon in the kitchen making breakfast. Wonho notice you you going downstairs.

"Good Morning (y/n)" Wonho said and all the members smiled at you.
Jooheon heard your name and turn around to give you a hug.
"Good morning!" Jooheon said and give you a hug.
"Did you sleep well?" Jooheon ask you and went back to the kitchen.
"Yes I did" you answer him.
"Good Morning Kihyun!" You said
"Oh good morning" Kihyun and give you a hug.
Jooheon was not jealous about you hugging all the members because he trust them.
You went to the living room were all the members were talking about something.

"Good Morning guys" you said and sit down on the couch next to Shownu.
"Good Morning" all the members said
"So what you guys talking about?" You ask them.
"We have some free time today and we are thinking doing something but we don't know" Minhyuk said

You were thinking what place to go and you were thinking to you the amusement park that is very popular.

"Maybe the amusement park" you said.
"The popular one?" I.M ask
"Yes!" You answer him
"Well that sound a good idea. Since is Wednesday people are working maybe the amusement park is less people today" Minhyuk said
"So should we go the amusement park?" Wonho said
"Yes" everyone said and agreed.
"Breakfast is ready!" Kihyun said and everyone went to eat.

>Time Skip<
We arrived to the amusement park it was not that full of people. There were roller coasters, games, food, and more fun. Shownu saw a roller coaster and he wanted to ride it.
"Can we ride this roller coaster?" Shownu asked and point at it.
Everyone agreed to ride it and you agreed too but you look at Jooheon and Jooheon was not sure but he agreed. Jooheon look very scared but he was acting calm in the line.
"Are you okay Jooheon? You ask him
Jooheon look at you.
"Yes, I'm okay" Jooheon reply
"Also one more thing!" Jooheon said and grab your hand.
"Yes?" You said
"You can call me Oppa!" Jooheon said and smiled at you.
You were blushing because you never called someone "oppa" before.
"Opp-" you about to say it but we in the roller coaster seat it was in 2 each row.
The roller coaster is about to start and Jooheon was grabbing your hand and the roller coaster was about to go up.
"(Y/n)" Jooheon called you
"Yes?" You said
"I need tell you something!" Jooheon said
"Okay what is it?" You said and roller coaster was getting closer to drop down.
"I wanted to say that I don't like roller coasters" Jooheon said and the roller coaster drop down very fast.

Jooheon was screaming his top of his lungs and you look at him and it was funny to watch so you laugh at him. You can't stop laughing at him and when we finished Jooheon look like that he lost his soul.

"Did you like it?" You said and try not to laugh.
"Your crazy.." Jooheon said and let out a sigh. You laugh at him

We started to walk around and we saw a haunted house and IM was excited to go.
"Omg we should go here!" IM was running to the entrance.
All the members went after him and I was to run with them but I saw Jooheon not running with us.
"Let me guess, you don't like haunted houses?" You said
"No.....yes." Jooheon said and look away.
"Awe don't worry. You can outside and I will protect her" IM said and started to hug you.
Jooheon was looking jealous after IM give him that hug because he went to far about it.
"No no no I will go" Jooheon said and separate the hug of you and IM.
Jooheon grab your hand and walk to the entrance.
We just started to walk down very dark place Jooheon was hugging behind you and you were holding a flashlight. Fake ghost and fake monsters are coming and Jooheon was screaming like crazy, you can't even stop laughing at all. A ghost pops up and Jooheon just scream and started to run away from me. Jooheon left me with no ligh because I give him the flashlight. You didn't move at all, you were alone in the dark and you saw a flashlight in the distance and you thought it was Jooheon but it was Shownu and I.M.
"Why are you here?" Shownu ask you
"Did Jooheon left you?" I.M ask you
"Yes.." you reply to I.M
"This guys really" Shownu said and started to walk and I.M was holding my wrist and started to walk