A Good Date!

You woke up very early for no reason.
You took a bath and relax to let the stress out and you stayed for 30 minutes thinking what you saw.

(Y/N) POV

Huh.. Jooheon was in the tv show..
But he is famous right? A singer? Or an actor?. Gosh I can't believe I saw that. Wait I have a date tonight with him I might ask him but I don't wanna make it weird bring up. Let forget about and focus about the date. It a date right? Or just want to hang out?. Uhhh this is confusing. Okay..okay (y/n) just relax in the bath and be yourself.

You got of the bath and you got a message from Jooheon saying
"I can't to see you tonight!😉"

You blushed when you read it and you check the time and you have couple 3 hours to be 8pm. You wanted this night be special and you decide to check the best outfit and best hair so you look to your closet and hairstyle tutorial on your iPad making a mess on your room. Couple hours passed and you were ready looking for tonight date you saw the time and it was 7:50pm. You got time but you got worried  to be late or something. You got all your stuff ready to exit the door and you walk away from your apartment to meet Jooheon on the coffee shop. You wear a nice ripped black jeans and a red sweater with a cute messy bun you thought this is very cute for jooheon but you were nervous because you were thinking that Jooheon might not like it. You reach your destination on the coffee shop and you saw Jooheon waiting outside wearing black jeans a white t-shirt and with black jean jacket. You love what Jooheon was wearing and Jooheon saw you and he was shocked and happy to see you.You reach and you can see Jooheon smiling at you. You started to blush and being nervous.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jooheon said while he put his hand on your shoulder.
"Yes of course. Why?" You said
"Because you look red on your cheeks." Jooheon said while touching your cheeks.
"Oh. Shut up!" You said and push him.
You both laugh and Jooheon grab your hand and started to walk together. You started to get nervous and just follow Jooheon. You and Jooheon got this ice cream place and you enter sit down looking the menu.
"This looking so good! I can't even decide!" You said looking shock on the menu.
You look a sneak peak across on you and you saw that Jooheon was really focused on the menu when you saw him your heart was racing very fast. Jooheon turn his eyes to you and said
"What's wrong?" Jooheon said and smiling at you.
"Oh nothing.." You said and you back looking the menu.
They phone started to ring and it was Jooheon phone and he answer it. It was a FaceTime phone call

It was Jackson (GOT7)
"

Hey, Jooheon!!" Jackson said
"Hey bro what's up?." Jooheon said
"I am chilling and you?." Jackson said while laying down on his bed.
"I am actually in ice cream place with someone" Jooheon said while he turn his camera to you
You waved at the camera and Jackson said when he saw you.
"Hey!!, what your name?"
"My name is (y/n)!" You replied.
"(Y/n).... (y/n)...ohhhh (Y/N)!!.. Jooheon talked about you befo-" Jackson said while thinking your name.
"Umm Jackson I talk you later. Bye!" Jooheon said interrupt Jackson and end the call very quick.
"Oh I see, you talked about me?." You said just for messing around with Jooheon.
"Umm. No... Maybe" Jooheon said while looking the floor.
Your order and you and Jooheon started to talk and eat ice cream.  You guys had fun just laughing and knowing each other. You and Jooheon finished the ice cream and Jooheon paid the bill and exit the place. You felt a drop of water in you head and it started to rain pretty hard. You and Jooheon started to run and laugh, Jooheon hold your hand and laughing to go in your apartment you reach your apartment and come in.
"Wow that was crazy!" You said while laughing.
"Yeah that was fun!" Jooheon replied to you.
"Actually I have to go now" Jooheon said
"Wait for a second!" You said and rush your room and come back.
"Please take this and don't get sick!" You said and give him and umbrella.
"Oh Thank you so much! And don't worry I will give this to you back" Jooheon said while open the umbrella outside on your apartment.
"Alright.. Well bye!" You said while waving at him.
You saw him leaving and you close the door. You started to blush and smile you actually had fun with Jooheon you felt cold so you took a hot shower and go to bed.