A Bad Day.

You woke up this morning and hoping that today will be a good. Bad news you got up very late and you had go to work so you got surprised and jump out of the bed to get ready.
"Omg omg omg omg I am so late again!" You said while rushing your routine.
You got ready and exit your apartment started to run in the cafe shop to buy some Ice Americano for your boss to accept your apologie for being late and you reach the cafe shop and buy it and exit. You got in the company enter and go straight the elevator you got in the elevator and got a phone call from Jack. You answer it.
"Where are you?" Jack said
"I am in the elevator" you said
"Well our boss is not in the mood today just warning you" jack said while typing his presitation.
"Don't worry, everything will be fi-" you said while exit the elevator.
You bumped to your boss and make mess. You splited your boss clothes and her important work.
"Are you serious?" You boss said like angry mode.
"Omg I am sorry!" You said while trying to help her.
"Just stop it (y/n). You always late, you always never get everything right, you always make feel angry, and you always make so many mistakes. Just get out this company!" The boss yelling at you in front of people.
You feel embarrassed and sad so you walk away for the company and started to cry remember what your said.

*Flashback*
"You always late, you always never get everything right"....
*Back reality*
You were walking and you stripped in hallway and you in your heels one of your heels broke. You stand up and walking really weird go to your apartment.
You wanted to forget what just happens so you got home eat some food and watch tv.
You felt gross and messy so you took a shower and got back you been wondering about you saw on tv if Jooheon is an actor or famous. You search on your computer  and you realize that Jooheon is an idol of a boy band called "Monsta X".
"Huh. So he is a rapper of the group" you said while reading there profile information.
Some pictures looks a scary Jooheon and a Cute Jooheon and you like it both it was very late and dark. You wanted talk to someone so your reach your phone and call Jooheon.
"Hello!" Jooheon answer.
"Hey." You said in depression mode
"Hey what's wrong?" Jooheon asked
" I got a very bad bay.." You replied
"Well you want to talk about it?" Jooheon asked.
"Yeah but I rather talk you in person" You replied.
"Well. My roommates are getting some groceries and they say they going to take them for a while. So you want to come over? Jooheon said
"Sure and can I bring whine and beer?" You said.
"Sure why not!" Jooheon replied.
"Alright, see you there!" You said and hang up.
You got dressed and exit your apartment you went to get whine and beers in the market and Jooheon send you his address to meet him on his house. You reach his house and knock there door Jooheon answer the let you in.
"I got some whine and beer" you said and showing Jooheon what you got.
"Awesome!" Jooheon said a d got excited.

○○○○○○○○○Couple Hours Pass○○○○○○○
You and Jooheon drink the whole bottle of whine and you guys were drunk. You guys were laughing having fun in the couch so you stand up and Jooheon put music and you started to dance very slowly and Jooheon want to dance with you so he grab you hand and dance together. You fall to the couch and Jooheon accidentally fall with you. Jooheon was in top of you and you guys eye contact and started to laugh and stop. You guys were looking arch other and there lips so Jooheon went for it. Jooheon kiss you very passionately and you love it so you kiss him back. You continue kissing and you felt a hand going under shirt and you didn't care you were focus on the kiss until Jooheon takes your shirt off and kiss back to you. You run down your finger through his hair and Jooheon started to kiss your neck and your collarbone.
You felt so good but you got a flashback about the dream you had you and Jooheon on the kitchen kissing. You came in reality and you snap and push Jooheon away from you.
"Wait this is wrong.. I am sorry this is wrong" you said and you got confused.
You got your shirt back and pack your stuff and you about to leave and Jooheon grab your wrist and say
"Hey, did I did something wrong?. I am sorry (y/n).. I didn't mean to" Jooheon said and getting worried.
"No. You didn't do nothing wrong Jooheon, it's that I need time" you said while walking away for the door.
You walk away for his house and you heard the sky that is about to rain. It started to rain pretty hard and you started to run.
"Uh this wheather. Really!?, I just got bad day!. You said angry while running.
You were running straight until you accidentally you run into someone and fall in top of him. You open you eyes and you see a handsome guy and he open his eyes and make a huge eye contact. You stand up and help him to stand up.
"Omg I am very sorry. I am super clumsy and I have to go" you said and apologize and walk away from him.
You stared to run and you turn left to go an a shortcut from your apartment but you didn't realize that there 3 guys that they been bothering you. You passed them and you realize about them. One the guys say
"Hey it the girl that we are looking for?" Guy#2 says while point at me
"Get her! Now!" Guy#1 says and pushing the 2 guys.
You stared to run and call someone but you check your purse and you didn't find your phone you forgot it in Jooheon house the 3 guys were chasing you and accidentally you got a dead end and there is no escape.
The 3 guys got you and 2 guys were holding you against the wall so you don't escape.
"There an dead end, You really stupid!" Guy#1 says while holding your hips.
"Please! Let me leave!" You said and started to cry.
"Awe don't cry babygirl, this is getting fun!" Guy#1 says and started to your neck.
You felt so gross and not right. You tried to use all your strength to escape but the 2 guys are stronger then you. The guy#1 rips your shirt and started to mess with you.
"Please NO!" You say when he rips your shirt.
You started to cry way more and scream
Until you heard someone saying.
"HEY!"
You look to at the person who screamed and there was these 7 guys in front of me.
The 3 guys got scared and started to run away
"This is not over babygirl" guy#1 says while running away.
You felt weak and you fall down but someone catch you.
"Hey are you okay?"
You open your eyes and it was the guy that you ruin into couple minutes ago.
"Yes I am okay" you said and stand up
"Here take this!" They guy said and give you a jacket to cover your self.
"Thank you" you said
The rain stop and you felt tired and you sit down on the floor and the 7 guys were infront of you and you felt very uncomfortable not knowing them but you were thankful to save your life.
"Oh I am sorry, you seem very uncomfortable let introduce ourselves" one the guys says
" I'm Suga"
"I'm Rap Monster"
"I'm J Hope"
"I'm Jin"
"I'm V"
"I'm Jungkook"
And.. "I'm Jimin" (BTS members)
"Oh. Hello my name is (y/n)" you said
"An I am sorry to ran into you Jimin" you apologize to Jimin again to run into him couple minutes ago.
"That is okay. No worries!" Jimin says and hold your hand to help you to stand up.
"Are you going somewhere?" Jungkook asked.
"Yes. I am going home" you replied.
"Well it kinda late, we should keep going to our studio" Rap Monster says while checking the time.
"I will walk you home, I don't want anything happens to you" Jimin says.
"Um it that okay with you, I really don't mind" you said.
"Alright Jimin but be back very quick we have a important meeting" Rap Monster says.
You and Jimin say goodbye to the other members. And started to walk but your body felt week and you about to fall and Jimin got you hold your right arm. So Jimin hold you and give you a piggy ride.
"Hey you don't have to!" You said andfelt embarrassed.
"It fine just give me directions and we will be there in no time!" Jimin said
You give him directions and got to your apartment you got in your apartment and you about give his jacket.
"Oh no no no, keep it" Jimin said
"Are you sure?" You said
"Yes, it really cute on you!" Jimin says and started to blush and look down.
"Oh well thanks and also thank you so much about today." You said and grab Jimin hand
" No problem, I am glad that you are safe and sound. Please be careful" Jimin said and pull you to give you a hug.
You felt his heartbeat and his breathing, you felt so calm and nice around him but you just meet him.
"Alright well thank you Jimin and tell all the others member that I say thank you" you said while Jimin was walking away from your apartment.
You close the door and sit down on the floor and started to thinking  about Jooheon being worried or maybe mad.
"Uhh what to do?!" You said while banging your head to the door couple times.
You stand up and lay on the couch and started to think what happened today and fall asleep.

JOOHEON POV

Why she was acting like that?
I did something wrong.  I feel like a bad person now. I shouldn't did that to her she is very sweet doing this things.
"Hey are you okay Jooheon" Shownu said and sit next him.
"Yeah, Just thinking" Jooheon said while looking the window.
"Are you thinking about?" Shownu says
"Just some stuff, you know" Jooheon says
"Yeah I get it. Well get some rest we have an fan sign meeting tomorrow" Shownu said and stand up and walk away from Jooheon room
Jooheon lays down his bed and turn off the lights and say
" I hope she can forgive me.. (y/n) Please forgive me."