I Missed You

Rap Monster drove me to Monsta x house and we got out off the car and Rap Monster stop me to fix my hair and wipe off the mascara you have in your face. You knock that door and you waited couple seconds and Shownu open the door and he got shocked about you being here this late at night.
"(Y/n) why are you here?" Shownu says and got confused being here.
"Where is Jooheon?" You said
"In his room upstairs...why?" Shownu said and ask you why.
"I need to talk to him" you said and got in the house and go upstairs.
You went upstairs and Shownu was staring  at Rap Monster.
"There some explanation to tell you" Rap Monster said and Shownu let Rap Monster in the house and go to the living room to talk the others members.
You went to Jooheon room and knock the door and no answer. You knock again and you heard Jooheon saying
"Leave me alone.." Jooheon says in depression mode.
"Jooheon, it's me." You said and knock the door.
"(Y/n)..." Jooheon said and get up his bed and open the door.
You saw him very sad and his eyes are very red. He looks like he been crying for days.
"Jooheon, I..-" You started to talk and your tears come down in your face but Jooheon pull you towards him and give you a hug.
"Jooheon I'm sorry, I want to be with you. I really miss you so much." You said and still crying
"I missed you too (Y/n). I thought I lost you forever." Jooheon said

You broke the hug her slowly and you looked at him very deeply and Jooheon wipe off your tears of your face and he was getting closer into your lips but you grab his collar shirt and pull him towards your lips and kiss him deeply. You felt very happy with him when you kissed him.
The kiss broke and Jooheon put his hands in your cheeks and kissed you again very passionately. You guys keep going kissing and got in to his room and Jooheon close the door.
Jooheon sit down in his chair and you sit in his lap and started to kiss him very passionately and deeply. Jooheon take his shirt off and keep kissing he started to kiss your jawline, neck, and on to the collar bone but Jooheon stopped.
"Awe" you whined
"Sorry but the members are downstairs" Jooheon said and put his shirt back on.
"Oh yeah you are right" you said and you laugh just bit.
Jooheon saw your wrist be marked in red.
"(Y/n) what happened in your wrist? Who did this to you?" Jooheon asked you and got worried.
"I-" you about to say it but
You heard the door knock
"Yes?, come in" Jooheon said
Rap Monster opens the door and says to you.
"It getting late, we should head home now" Rap Monster said
You didn't want to go home because you are scared about Jimin.
"Can I stay here for tonight?" You asked to Jooheon.
"Um but first explain me what happened on your wrist?" Jooheon asked you again.
"Rap Monster... should i.." You said to Rap Monster if is okay to say it.
"Yes go ahead" Rap Monster said and give you permission to say it.
*You explain to Jooheon about what happened to you and Jimin*
You saw Jooheon getting angry by little and you getting nervous about Jooheon might do something stupid.
"THAT ASSHOLE!" Jooheon screamed and he went downstairs really angry.
"Stop Jooheon. Let's forget about it" you said and tried to stop him.
"NO. NO HE WAS GOING TO RAPE YOU" Jooheon scream at you
"Jooheon look at me" you said and you put your hands to his face to give you attention.
"He didn't rape me, it's okay..Rap Monster save me. Calm down please" you said tried to calm him down.
Jooheon give you a hug and says
"I'm very sorry, I should fight for your love but I didn't i was afraid that it going to get worse. I should be there a protect you no matter what but I didn't I'm sorry (y/n) I really am" Jooheon said and you can heard his voice very low.
"It's okay Jooheon, it not your fault" you said and break the hug and you went to Rap Monster.
"Hey, can you drive me home and come back here please?, if you don't mind at all" you asked RapMonster.
"Are going to stay here?" Rap Monster asked you.
"Yes, I want to celebrate Christmas with Monsta x this year!" You replied to him
"Alright, let's go!" Rap Monster said
You left with Rap Monster and you turn around and you tell Jooheon.
"I will be back" you said to Jooheon

*Skip, you went get your stuff and he drive you back to Monsta x house*

You open the door
"Hey guys I'm back!" You said with happiness.
All the members were happy and give you a group hug.
"I will take this!" Wonho said and take your suitcase and went upstairs to put it away.
"I guess it time to go for me" Rap Monster said and you turn around.
"Thank you Rap Monster for everything" you said and give him a big hug and you felt glad that he saved you from the mess.
"Please call me Namjoon" Rap Monster said
You said bye each other and Rap Monster left.
"Alright let's eat!" Kihyun said and he prepared dinner in the table.
You looked around the house and you felt something is missing.
"Um guys, where the Christmas Tree.." You said and keep looking around.
"Oh we didn't have time.. sorry" Hyungwon said.
"How about we eat first and then decorate the Christmas tree together!" You said.
"Good idea!" IM said.
"What do you think Shownu?!" IM asked Shownu
"Yeah! It would awesome to do it" Shownu said and he has full of food in his mouth.
"You started eating without us" IM said and look to Shownu.
All the members went the dinning room and started to eat. You sit next Jooheon and you keep eating but you felt someone grab your hand under the table and hold it intertwined you look at Jooheon and Jooheon was smiling at you and you smiled back at him and keep eating.

You guys finished eating dinner and went to the living room and started to put the tree and the decorations up. Kihyun put some Christmas music and started to sing.
All the members were decorating, singing, and dancing. You were laughing about them going crazy and Jooheon grab your hand and started to dance with you. You laugh and you dance with him like a couple. Wonho saw it and started to record and taking pictures of you and Jooheon in secret and the members were so happy seeing that Jooheon is happy again.

JIMIN POV
I really don't what to do, I'm still thinking but Rap Monster will be in the way and ruin it. I heard the door open and close and I went downstairs and I saw Rap Monster looking at me angry.
"Let's talk" Rap Monster said and he pull me to my room.
"What's up?" I said and act like it never what happened.
"What's up?... what's up?. You know what's up Jimin. About (y/n), really man!" Rap Monster said with anger.
"Okay chill. It just I was out of control" I said.
"I'm not chill, you better apologize to Jooheon and (Y/n) about this" Rap Monster said.
I got quiet and looked down.
"Yes I will do it" I said and got a little sad what I have done to here. I feel bad.
"Man I know you didn't mean it. It just the jealousy and the out of your behavior, it makes you feel going out of control. I get it but you have to apologize to them please" Rap Monster said and put his arm around my shoulder.
"Yes I guess you are right" I said and i still looked down.

*going back to your pov*

The tree was perfect and everyone was taking pictures of the tree.

You really love it, it was very beautiful the house

"This is very beautiful!" You said and look around the house.
"I agree with (y/n) it is very beautiful!" Minhyuk said
"It took us couple hours but it's all worth it" Wonho said.
Shownu started to yawn and almost half the members they yawn
"Let's rest today and we can rap the presents tomorrow" Hyungwon said and went to his room.
Well the members went to there rooms and the living room it was you and Jooheon.
"Okay well goodnight (y/n)" Jooheon said and went to sleep the sofa.
"I'm sleeping in your room" you said
"Yes, Don't worry about me" Jooheon replied.
You nodded and went upstairs and went to his room and you change to pajamas and you felt bad about Jooheon because in the living room was cold. So you went downstairs and you went to Jooheon.
"Hey Jooheon, wake up" you whisper to him and try to wake him up.
"Hmm" Jooheon said
"Jooheon let's go to your room, it cold in the living room." You said and grab him
Jooheon look very sleepy and you drag him  to his room.
"You already sleeping, I didn't take you even like 5 minutes. Wow You been working hard as an idol" you said throw him in his bed.
You put him in his bed and make a pillow wall in the middle in his bed and Jooheon sleep on the left and you sleep in the right.  You did and turn off the lights and then went to sleep.
You felt that someone hugged behind you and Jooheon arms was around your waist.
You saw that the walk was broken by Jooheon.
"Jooheon.." You said and felt shy.
"Sh... just sleep" Jooheon whisper in my ear and you felt his breathing on you neck and you started to fall asleep but you heard Jooheon whispering and you got shocked what he said.
"(Y/n), I really like you so much... You always..make me happy and smile everyday. I'm glad that you came back. I really missed you"