Save Him

I woke up the next day and you saw the bed empty. You reach your phone and saw a message from Jooheon.

Jooheon: Hey bae, me and the members are making a Christmas special for Monbebes. I will be there very late, there the car outside if you want to go somewhere. I love you!

(Y/n): Alright, i guess I will go to the Coffee  Shop and I love you 2!.

You stand up and take a shower and got dressed very comfortable. You went to the car and drive to the Coffee Shop. You got in and you saw J-Hope and Suga hanging put in the tables drinking Coffee and eating some sweets. I approach them and J-Hope got excited to see me.
"(Y/n)!!!!!" J-Hope said and give me a hug.
"Hey guys" you said and sit down
"OMG Suga are you okay?" You said and you saw Suga not feeling good.
"I'm okay, it just I didn't sleep very well" Suga said and started to rub his eyes.
"So you are going to Paris in 2 days right?" Jhope asked you about the trip.
"Yes, omg I'm excited but nervous" you said
"Awe I hope you have a good trip" Suga said and take a sip of his coffee.
"Where the others guys?" Jhope asked about Monsta X.
"They working on something special for Monbebes" you said and smiled
" I like that name...Monbebe It sound very cute and nice!" Jhope said and smile

2 DAYS PASSED
You were on your way to the airport and it was late night and everyone was listening music or talking about the trip in the car.
(Y/N) POV
I was very nervous because being with idols and fans will be crazy in the airport. I was looking down seeing my shoes. But Jooheon hug me and started to cuddle with me.
"It's going to be okay" Jooheon whispers.
"I know but the fans don't know about us" I said and getting worried.
"Well today it would the day that the fans will notice" Jooheon said and kissed my forehead.
We got to the airport and I have to wear a mask just like the others. We got off and take our bags. It was cute because all the members have the bags I give them on Christmas they look very cute on them. I was getting scared because fans notice us and started to record and taking pictures. But I was I shook because the give us space but they still follow us. I took my bag and i notice Jooheon hold my hand and started to walk in the entrance of the airport. All the fans were taking pictures and recording. I heard fans saying "I'm so jealous" "she is so lucky" "Jooheon has a girlfriend?" "Since when?" Those words were saying it over and over.

We got in line to get out our bags and our tickets ready. I heard so many fans saying to Monsta X to have a nice flight but when they see me they don't say anything. I feel very bad for the fans but 4 fans come to me and say these words
"Have a nice flight Jooheon girlfriend!"
I was happy so i smiled and wave at them.
We got the airplane and we got our sits.
I was in the middle between Jooheon and Wonho and Jooheon was in the window.
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"Hey there a new episode!" Wonho said and tap your shoulder.
"Omg really?" You said and grab his right earphone and put in and I watch a new episode of our favorite k-drama. Jooheon was very bored in the window because you were focused on the drama with Wonho. Jooheon was trying his best to give him attention. Jooheon acted like puppy to give him 100% attention on the trip.
You finished the drama with Wonho and you turn to Jooheon.
"Omg finally!" Jooheon said and give you a hug.
You started to cuddle with Jooheon all the way in the trip.

We arrived to Paris but the bad thing is that we don't know that much French. But I.M is here to help. We got in our hotel and me and Jooheon we got one bed and the others have there rooms. We got in our room and we started to organize the room to get everything ready.
"This place is nice!" Jooheon said and look around the room.
"Yeah but it very cold" you said and you hugged yourself.
"I know it very cold in Paris around December" Jooheon said and hug you behind.
We heard a knock the door I went to open it and it was all the members waiting.
"Ready?" Minhyuk said
"Yes, let's go!" Jooheon said and you got confused about what's going on
"Wait, where are we going? You asked
"We going to take a walk and maybe buy some hot coffee" Jooheon said
"And some SWEETS!" I.M said and smiling
"Alright let's go then" you said and smile at them.
We walk and it was amazing. The places was cute and romantic you can smell good food and you couldn't stop looking the good food. Jooheon was recording and taking pictures of you and all the members having fun. You saw it and took the camera and take a picture of Jooheon

>Skip 2 weeks in Paris<We all have fun and make good memories in Paris

We all have fun and make good memories in Paris. It was time to leave and you were packing your stuff and we have 4 hours to leave and go the airport. You got dressed very comfortable like sweatpants and a big hoodie. Jooheon find her cute when you wear it the lazy outfit. You saw Jooheon necklace and you touch your neck and you felt something missing. You freak out and started to look around.
"What are you doing?" Jooheon asked you
"The necklace, I can't find it" you said and you were freaking out
"Okay we going to find it" Jooheon said and started to look around.

You started to look around and tears started to fall down. Jooheon saw it and he got worried.
"Hey, it's okay it just a necklace" Jooheon said trying to calm you down.
"No it's not okay at all" You said and started to cry and still looking for it.
"It very special to me!, someone special give to me" you said and Jooheon was very shocked about those words that you said.
"It's okay. Im going to buy it a new one" Jooheon said and hold your hand.

Minhyuk and Shownu got inside the room
"Omg why are you crying (y/n)" Minhyuk asked.
"I lost my necklace.." You reply
"Oh you mean this necklace" Shownu said and take out a necklace out of his pocket and it was the necklace that you were looking for.
"Omg Shownu!" You said and give him a hug.
"Where do you find it?" You asked him and break the hug.
"Well we found it about right now. We were walking in the hallway and we saw it in the floor" Shownu explain you.
And you realize  that you take it off last night and put in your pocket and you jump to Jooheon to pig ride and it fell off on your pocket.
"Ohhhhhh I see now" You said and realize it.
We got in the airport and we fly back to Seoul. When we at in the airport we saw GOT7 and BTS holding a sign saying
"WELCOME BACK!"
It was very cute and I started running towards them and give a huge hug to them but they weird thing that Jimin was not there.
"Welcome back!" Mark said and give you a hug.
"Yay!" You said and you started to look around and you didn't find Jooheon.
"OMG THERE IS A FIGHT OUTSIDE!"
Someone scream and I saw outside the glass Jimin and Jooheon fighting.

You went outside and stop them
"Hey hey hey hey hey stop it!" You scream at them.
"She is mine!" Jimin said to Jooheon and punch him
"No, I would not let you" Jooheon said and push Jimin and keep punching.
You were scared and the guys tried to stop it.
But you saw Jooheon and Jimin going to the street and fighting but you saw a truck getting closer to them.
You started to run towards them and push them and Jooheon saw you get hit by the truck.

JOOHEON POV

When she push me I saw her face getting hit by the truck. Jimin freak out and the others members were around her.
"Move" I said and move towards to (y/n).
I stay with her and she lost a lot of blood.
I started to cry and scream top of my lungs
"SOMEONE CALL A HOSPITAL!"
Jackson called the hospital.
"(Y/n) please stay with me...."
"I promise you will be okay.."
We got the hospital and waiting for news about (y/n).
The doctor got out and I was very nervous and I asked him.
"How is (y/n)?" I asked the doctor and all the members were looking at us.
"Well I have good news and bad news" the doctor said.
"Tell me the good news" I said
"Well the good news that she will be fine" the doctor said
"An the bad news?..." Jackson said and stand up off his chair.
"The bad news is... that she lost her memory but I'm not sure how much." the doctor said

When the doctor said those words. My heart drop down and I can't even think no more.
All the members started to look very worried and suprised.
"It's going to be okay.." Jackson said
"No it's not okay Jackson.... I lost her. I really lost her. What happens if she doesn't knows me at all" I said and started to cry very bad.

"You can see her now, she is awake now" the doctor said.
"But one by one" the nurse said
"You go first" Jackson said to me
So I went to the door and I saw  (y/n) sitting  in her bed.
"Hey..." I said
"Hi" (y/n) said
"Who are you?" I asked and I sit down
"I'm okay but little pain" (y/n) said
"Don't worry everything will be okay" I said and I hold her hand
"This sound very rude but..."
"Do I know you?, who are you?"