Today was nice (part2)

the door and got in the house and you heard kihyun clap his hands to give attention to him and say.
"Alright it was a long day so let's wash up everyone take a shower and have dinner!" Kihyun said.
Everyone was going different ways but you kinda confused about washing up.
"Wait. What about me?. I don't have clothes to change" you said in confused way to Kihyun.
"Oh crap. She doesn't have pajamas or some comfortable clothes.." Kihyun says
"Oh Jooheon can borrow some pajamas!" Wonho says while pushing Jooheon to you
"Yeah they might have clothes that might fit you" Shownu said.
"Omg it would look so cute if it look big on you" Wonho says to Jooheon and Jooheon push Wonho and started to blush.
"Alright it sounds good" Kihyun said.
Everyone went to different bathrooms and you saw Jooheon grabbing some clothes for you and grab your hand and go upstairs and follow him and Jooheon open the door and it was a big bathroom.
"Actually this is the guest bathroom like no one use this so yeah I will meet you downstairs when you ready" Jooheon said smile at you and giving you the clothes.
"Thanks Jooheon!" You said and you saw Jooheon going downstairs.
You got the bathroom and take a hot shower because the weather outside was cold. You got out when you finished and said.
"Oh cold.cold.cold.cold!" You said and jumping to reach the towel. You got dressed by Jooheon clothes and it felt very warm to you and you can smell his scent and your heart started to beating fast and your face started to burn up. You asked yourself in the mirror.
"Why I am blushing?.. You have feelings for him.."
You heard a knock from the door and you freaked out.
"Um yes?" You said.
"Hey Kihyun is the kitchen waiting for you"
You heard Hyungwon voice through the door.
"Ah yes I will be there!" You said and open the door and hyungwon saw you opening the door. You saw hyungwon wearing his pajamas and a towel around his neck.
"Gosh you hair is wet, you going to get sick" Hyungwon said and grab his towel and put it in you head and started to shake it to dry it more.
"Come on let's go to my room and dry it" Hyungwon said and grab your hand walk downstairs to his room.
Hyungwon grab a blow-dryer and you sit down on his bed and started to dry for hair.
"So are u Jooheon girlfriend or something?"  Hyungwon asked to you while fixing your hair.
"Um no, why?" You said
"Well I remember in the hospital Jooheon well never stop talking about you and it funny because Shownu got a little annoying about him and shut him off" Hyungwon said while laughing and you started to laugh to.
"Alright we are done and now help Kihyun!" Hyungwon said and putting his stuff away.
"Oh Thank you Hyungwon!" You said And walk to the kitchen and saw Kihyun cooking.
"Oh (y/n)! Are you ready?" Kihyun said while putting water to the bowl.
"Yes let's do this!" You said and smile at Kihyun.
So you and Kihyun almost done cooking dinner and only have to do is wait the food cook very well and started to clean the dishes and putting it away. Kihyun was washing the dishes and you dry it and put it away. You heard IM and Jooheon being happy and celebrating about something.
"Omg Kihyun our rap it going to be on live tomorrow! They give us permission to do it!" IM said with happy face.
"Omg that is good! I am very proud of you!" Kihyun said and hug IM and Jooheon.
You were happy for them being successful and being on live tomorrow.
So IM was messing around to Jooheon and IM mess up Jooheon hair to play around for being happy about tomorrow. So you saw Jooheon crazy hair that IM create and you laugh a little bit.
"(Y/n) take a rest and IM please help me putting away the dishes" Kihyun said and drag IM to the kitchen.
Jooheon sit down the sofa with his crazy hair and you sit down next him. You looked at him and you put you hands on Jooheon hair to fix it.
"Awe poor Jooheon hair!" You said in cute way.
You were fixing his hair and Jooheon was looking at you and smiled at you. You finish fixing it and you put your hands to Jooheon cheeks and you look down for embarrassment.
"Your hand are really warm" Jooheon said in sweet voice and put his hand in your chin to chin you up to make eye contact.
You blushed and you saw Jooheon is about to say something but you heard Kihyun screaming.
"FOOD IS READY!" Kihyun said and going to the dinning room
It broke the eye contact you guys had and Jooheon hold hand
"Let's eat (y/n)!" Jooheon said while hold your hand and walking the dinning table.
You saw all the members getting excited for the food that you and Kihyun been doing. All the members were organizing the table with plates and cups. You help them with the plates and everyone sit down and Kihyun got all the food and put it in the table. Everyone heads were down to pray after praying everyone grab a chopsticks and started to eat.
"Omg this is so good" Wonho said while taking a bite and looking at you and Kihyun.
"I hope you guys like it!" Kihyun said
"Wow. Jooheon is very lucky to have a girlfriend that can cook very good!" Wonho said while eating.
Jooheon got embarrassed and punch Wonho shoulder. You didn't hear it all but you heard your name
You grab some chopsticks but the bad news is you don't know howto use them, you had a struggle with them picking the food up but it fails. All the members were looking at you failing those chopsticks and trying your best.
"Here let me help you" Jooheon said and stand up and go behind you
"Here it like this" Jooheon said and grab your hand and teach you the proper way
You felt his chest on your back, you felt so warm and nice. You felt his heartbeat but your heartbeat is was racing like crazy you started to blush super hard.
"Uh it hard to teach you. Here I will feed you" Jooheon said and give up the teaching and sit down next you and started to feed you.
"Wait no I am not a kid" You said with embarrassed voice.
"Come on the food is going to cold!" Jooheon said while grab the food for you so you can eat it.
"Fine" you said and eat it and started to blush.
"Tomorrow is going to be important" Minhyuk said and eating
"Yes let's focus tomorrow" Shownu said
"I guess me and Kihyun will make breakfast tomorrow" Minhyuk said and look to Kihyun
"Yeah good idea!" Kihyun said.
You guys finished the food and started to clean the dishes and the table like a family. You guys were having fun like a big family, you felt so happy that you meet this amazing people.
"Oh let's play Mario Karts" Wonho said while turning upthe tv.
"Yeah!" Hyungwon and Minhyuk said at the same time.
All the members were having fun playing the game and you sit down on the side while watching them play. You stared to fall asleep because you had a food coma. You closed your eyes and fall asleep and then you woke up and you saw that you were someone room and it was dark outside and raining.
"Wait this is not my room" You said while stand up and exit the room.
You walk downstairs  and you saw everyone was sleeping in different rooms and everything was lights off it was dark downstairs. You went to the sofa and saw Jooheon sleeping in the sofa, you got closer to him and looking at him with his baby sleepy face. You walk away but someone grab your wrist and pull you
"Please stay with me.. I'm cold.." Jooheon said in sleepy voice with his eyes closed.
You felt bad for him so you went sleep with him in the sofa. Jooheon cuddle with you with his warm blanket you felt so warm with him.
"Thank you...for everything" you said to Jooheon while falling asleep.
"No problem anything for my girl...." Jooheon said in his sleep voice and fall asleep.
You started to feel tired and fall asleep with him in the sofa.
Wonho got in the kitchen to get something to drink and got water and walk away and saw you and Jooheon sleeping together in the sofa and he grab his phone to take a picture.
"Gosh I will send this to (y/n). She will love it so much!" Wonho said while walking to his room and closed the door.