Chapter 2

Finally, after a day of training, it was time. It was time for Rukia's 2nd last fight between her and the 6th squad captain. Her Brother.
Earlier in the day, she had sent her modified hell butterfly to the 6th squad barracks to challenge him to a duel. While she was changing, she wondered if her Brother would accept her challenge. But she put that thought to the back of her mind, as she would only know when she got to the meeting location. Finally, she was done changing from her soul reaper uniform to her other clothes. All that was left to do was to put in her hood and wear her mask.
With that done, she used her shumpo to get there. Thanks to her spiritual pressure, her shumpo was twice the speed of her normal one.
Finally when the meeting point was in her sight, she sensed the spiritual pressure of a captain. A smile appeared on her face.

Byakuya's POV
   As I got to the meeting location, I sensed a strong spiritual pressure. One that I have never sensed before. It had to be the famous S.R. the one who has been beating the captains one by one.
   In a few moments, a masked girl appeared before me.
   I could sense that her spiritual pressure was strong. But something about her spiritual pressure felt familiar. As if I had felt it somewhere before. Ignoring that feeling, I began questioning her.
   " Why have you called me here?"
   "Why? To fight you of course."
   "But why?"
   "If you win our fight, then I will tell you."
   After she was done speaking her last sentence, she took a fighting stance. And with that our battle had begun.
    Time skip
  Within 5 minutes the smoke cleared and the battle ended... with Rukia emerging the victor.
     Byakuya's POV
   How could she have defeated me so easily. She wasn't even trying. He looked at her. She didn't even use her Bankai. Whereas I did.
   Suddenly, the barrier broke, and she disappeared.
   Within a few moments, the 3rd squad captain and the 4th squad captains appeared. Without even asking they knew what had happened. He got defeated by S.R.