Chapter 9

Rukia's POV
"May I ask who you are?" I starred at the captain commander with a blank face. I didn't know how to respond. I looked at the injuries I gave him, I had an idea. I felt kinda guilty for the injuries I gave him although we were fighting, I could make a deal with him."Of course. But on one condition, you let me treat your wounds." He must have been shocked by my request because he gave me a blank face until he finally said something." Alright." With that said, I took of my hoody revealing my raven black hair. Then I removed my mask. I think the captain commander was very shocked because he opened both his eyes." You are Kuchiki Rukia! How?!" I answered calmly." I will explain everything, while I treat your injuries."
     I walked up to him, sat down and started using my kidou to heal him. "My spiritual pressure is stronger than that of all the captains here. I have a seal on my right shoulder that suppresses most of my spiritual pressure. I took on the name S.R. so I could challenge all the captains but I didn't want anyone to know. Because I want to remain the lieutenant of the 13th squad. " After I was done with my explanation, I was also done healing his injuries. "I see. How about this then. Your skills will be most useful to keep the peace in soul society. If you were to take on one captain's mission once a month, I will keep the secret about you being S.R. but I am not forcing you, it is your choice." I looked at him. If there was a way to keep the peace of soul society, then I would take it." I accept. But I will have to tell my captain that I am going for a lieutenant class Mission." The captain commander nodded. "Meet me in my office first thing in the morning." I nodded and we both shumpo away.