Chapter 8

Rukia's POV

    I arrived at the meeting location just a few minutes before midnight. Finally I was the one who got here first. I checked my mask to make sure it covered my entire face. I also checked the seal that suppressed my powers. I Guess I would only release it in a dire situation. Snapping me out of my thoughts was the sudden arrival of the captain commander. Well I didn't expect anything less.
  "Captain commander Yamamoto. I am so glad you decided to accept my invitation to fight."
  "You are S.R. I presume. Honestly, I am quite surprised to mange to defeat all my captains. I applaud you for that. However, you will not be able to defeat me with just your strength child!" "We shall see captain commander."
   We both took fighting stances. The captain commander took of his haori and and shirt. Revealing his covered in scratches body. "Let us begin then." I raised my hands to create the barrier around us. Then our battle began.
The captain commander put his cane in front of him and it turned into his sword. I took out my sword and with both hand held it in front of me. The captain commander made the first move. "Return all creation to ash. Ryujin Jakka." The blade of Ryujin Jakka was covered in red flames. Then he suddenly released a burst of spiritual energy. The captain commander then pointed his blade straight at me. Following that was Ryujin Jakka's red flames. All at once it rushed towards me. I didn't even defend against it. I just stood there. Then when it was about to hit me, I pointed my blade straight at the flame. When the flames hit my sword, the flames broke into two. Not even touching me. Seeing that his first attack didn't work, he tried a different approach. "Taimatsu! (Torch)" Then a ring of fire surrounded me. With a flick of his sword, the flames started to cave in on me. I then swung my sword, and the flames disappeared. I guess the captain commander wanted to finish me quickly because he released his Bankai. "Zanka no Tachi! (Blade of Amber)" His sword took on a different appearance. It took on a form of an ancient and old katana, scorched by fire. I gave a smirk.
Time skip
      When the flames of Ryujin Jakka cleared, Rukia was the one who had won that intense battle without even breaking a sweat.
Captain commander Yamamoto's POV
     Impossible! How could she have defeated me. I have been the captain Commander for over a thousand years. And yet... I used my Bankai and yet I lost to her.
    "Captain commander Yamamoto, I thank you for this fight. It was truly enjoyable. Thank you. But now I must take my leave. Don't worry you will never see me again." S.R. Said. "Wait! Before you go, may I ask who are you." She hesitated for a while, but she gave me an answer. "Of course. But on one condition, you let me treat your wounds." What kind of a condition is that! But I suppose if I was to find out who she was I would have to let her treat my wounds. "Alright. We have a deal." She put down her hoody revealing her raven black hair. She removed her mask. I was shocked beyond words. I opened both of my eyes to see the lieutenant of the 13th squad, Kuchiki Rukia!

Sorry about the time skip in their fight but I decided to leave that part up to your imagination:)