Chapter 18

Captain Kuchiki's POV

I'm fighting that espada no. 4. How's Rukia doing? I turned my head to look, only to see her getting engulf by a black fog. It surrounded her.

"Rukia!"

I turned my head to see captain Ukitake. No time for Rukia.

"Focus on your own opponent. Rukia can handle herself." I advised.

"But... your right!" He focused on fighting the espada.

I hope Rukia can handle herself.

Rukia's POV

It's dark.

Everything is dark.

"Rukia!"

I turned my head to look. Nothing. There was no one here but me.

I decided to walk forward maybe I'll find something.

"Rukia! Help!"

I turned my head. I couldn't believe what I saw. It was captain Ukitake. On the verge of being killed. Renji, nii-sama, everyone in the 13th squad. Everyone I cared about. They were all going to be killed.

"They will die. Right before your eyes."

I turned my head to see the espada that was was fighting. I tried to move forward so that I could hit him but I couldn't I was stuck to the ground.

"They will all die, and it will be all YOUR fault."

"No, they are stronger than that. They can't get defeated so easily."

"But they can and they are right now."

He swung his arm and showed me an image of dead bodies. Of nii-sama, Renji, Ichigo, Inoue, Chad, Captain Ukitake. Everyone in soul society. All dead.

"They are all dead..."

"Yes, and it's all your fault."

"And it's all my fault."

It's all my fault. I led them here.
I caused them all to... to die. They don't deserve to die. I do. I deserve to... Wait a minute. Why would Ichigo, Inoue, Chad and Ishida be in Soul society. They are in the world of the living. So that means this has all been an illusion!

"No! What you are showing me, is not real!"

I am going to break out of this living nightmare! And stop all of the hollows!

"Bankai! Hakka no Togame!!"

I turned into my Bankai form, and cut the barrier in half.

In the process, I killed that espada at the same time.

I closed my eyes and focused all my spiritual pressure. I am going to release my seal!

Sorry 4 updating so late also sorry for the short chapter. Thanks 4 reading enjoy