Chapter 5

Rukia's POV
"This meeting ends here!" Captain commander Yamamoto shouted. And he banged his staff on the ground. So they want a rematch huh? Well at least captain Zaraki does. I should probably send the captain commander my hell butterfly now. I put my two hands infront of me and in a flash of light my hell butterfly appeared. I said my messages and sent it to the captain commander.
    I rushed back to the Kuchiki Manor so that I could get there before my Brother. Since it was still morning, I had the whole day to prepare for our fight. I couldn't underestimate him. He hasn't been the captain commander for a Long time for nothing. I decided to go into the forest to train by myself. I would make up a story that I was not feeling well, so that I could go and train. I sent a message to my squad's 3rd seat, Kiyone Kotetsu telling her I was not feeling well and that I would not be able to attend today's training. In order for people not to know who I was, I decided to bring my mask and my clothes to hide my identity. I quickly changed and used my shumpo to get to the deepest part of the forest.
Captain Ukitake's POV
"Captain! Captain!" I turned around to see my 3rd seat, Kiyone Kotetsu, shouting for me." Ah Kiyone, what is it?"" I just got a letter from lieutenant Kuchiki that she is not feeling well and would like to rest at home.""Ah, I see... thank you for informing me, you may go." Kiyone bowed to me, and walked away. I was deciding on whether I should go and see how Rukia was doing. Then again, I wouldn't want to disturb her. I just hope she gets better soon.