Chapter 4

Rukia's POV
  I woke up earlier than usual, knowing that they would want to have the captain's meeting secretly. I tried to sense for my Brother's spiritual pressure, but I couldn't. Which meant he had left for the captain's meeting. Hurriedly, I changed into my soul reaper uniform. I used my shumpo to get to the captain commander's quarters.
    As I was nearing the location, I could get their muffled voices. I used my modified hell butterfly to listen in on what they were saying.
Meanwhile, in the meeting
  " Captain Commander, what do you think we should do?" Captain of the 13th squad, Captain Ukitake, asked." We will be in big trouble if this problem is not dealt with." He continued.
  "He's right you know. If this S.R. is not dealt with soul society could be in trouble." Captain of the 8th squad, Captain Kyouraku, said as he used his hat to cover his eyes. All the captains gave a look of agreement. However the captain commander kept silent "I say we fight with her again." The captain of the 11th squad, captain Zaraki, exclaimed loudly." My my... so barbaric."captain Zaraki turned to see that it was the 12th squad captain, captain Kurotsuchi. " What was that?" Captain Zaraki said in an annoyed tone." I said that you are very barbaric! We all already lost to her once, how could you just challenge her again? Besides how are we going to find her she hides her spiritual pressure quite well." Captain Kurotsuchi stated. Captain Zaraki walked closer to him ," What was that? Wanna figh..."" Enough!" Captain commander banged his staff onto the ground." This meeting is over. Once I have thought of a solution, I will call for another meeting."
Captain commander Yamamoto's POV
"Those two idiots will never get along." I mumbled under my breath. " Hmm?" Something appeared infront of me. I realised that it was a hell butterfly. But it looked different. It was blue, purple and pink. And a little trail of glitter followed it." Captain commander Yamamoto, I challenge you to a battle. Please meet me behind sereitei, at midnight." That was what the hell butterfly said. I thought for a while about if I should accept her challenge. Maybe I could use this opportunity to capture her. But I was interested to know what her real intentions were so I decided to accept. But once I had snapped out of my thought, the hell butterfly burned and turned into nothing. I had a feeling this would be interesting.