Chapter 19

Rukia's POV

I am going to release my seal! The amount of spiritual pressure that I am about to release might be too much for some of the lower shinigami to handle. Well, Guess I have no choice.

I closed my eyes, and stood there concentrating.

"Seal.......RELEASE!"

The seal marking on my right shoulder had vanished. Now, my body was surrounded by all my spiritual pressure. All the shinigami except for the captain, all fell to the ground. I could see even the captains were struggling to stand up.

My body started to glow white from all the spiritual pressure I was releasing. I released a wave of reiatsu. And all of the hollows, including the espadas all disappeared. This might take a toll on those with lower spiritual pressure. They will forget anything and everything about me being S.R. Well that solves that problem. But the captains might be a different story. All well.

Once I stopped releasing my spiritual pressure, I saw everyone passed out on the ground. Well this was going to take me forever. I managed to bring them all back to where they were suppose to be using my Super fast flash step.

I was exhausted.

I went back to the manor to rest. That fight took us all night.

After resting for a while, I saw a hell butterfly come into my room. It was from the captain commander. This should be interesting.

I flash stepped to the captain commander's office.

"You called for me? Captain commander Yamamoto?"

"Yes, Rukia, I have a question for you.... What exactly happened?!"

"Oh so you remember.... okay, so this is what happened."

I explained to him the situation and that some people might forget. But the captains have a 20% chance that they might still remember.

"Very well. Let's see if they remember then."

He sent hell butterflies to the captains for emergency captain. We both went to the meeting room. I hid behind the chair and suppressed my spiritual pressure. I needed to hear what they had to say.

In a flash, all the captains appeared in the meeting room.

"This meeting will start now!

To start off, does everyone know what S.R. mean?"

All of the captains nodded in unison.

"You mean about Kuchiki Rukia being S.R."

Captain commander nodded.

"Rukia, please come out." Captain commander Yamamoto ordered.

I sighed and came out from my hiding place.

"If I remember correctly, you said you would explain everything once our fight was over. So please start explaining." Captain Ukitake said.

"Of course. My spiritual pressure is very high. So that I have a seal to control it. I knew that if I revealed myself to all of you, I wouldn't stay in squad 13 anymore. So I took on the name S.R. So that I could challenge all of you, to see the limits of my powers."

"So what do you want to do now? Rukia although you want to stay in squad 13, your power is useful."

I was silent for a while, until the captain commander said.

"You can stay in squad 13. On one condition. You help in some captain class missions. That way, all of your power will be put to good use, instead of hiding it."

"I like that idea. I agree."

"Very well. Then I have a Mission for you right now. You and Captain Kuchiki will be going to the world of the living to check on the recent increase of hollow activity. You may use my personal senkai gate. Go now!"

"Hai!" Nii-San and I said in unison.

We both flash stepped to the senkai gate.

"Rukia..."

I turned to look at nii-sama.

"Now that I know about you being S.R. and about all the power that you I want you to know that I think you have indeed grown."

Nii-sama... nii-sama has acknowledged my skills.

"Thank you, nii-sama."

We reached the senkai gate and I held up the medallion. The Guards bowed and opened the gate for us.

I could see nii-sama eyeing the medallion.

"It's from the captain commander so that I can use his personal senkai gate." 

"I see. Well then, let's go Rukia."

"Hai nii-sama."

As those doors opened, I knew that I was going to be in for a new life here in soul society.