Chapter 13

Captain commander Yamamoto's POV

   I was just doing my usual paperwork. It's been an hour since Rukia left for that Mission. I wonder if she's done with the Mission. Just as I was about to finish my paperwork when Rukia appeared in front of me. She was also carrying something in her hands. They looked like shopping bags from the world of the living. But I sent her on a captain class Mission. It takes at least 15 minutes to get from here to the world of the living. So that means she would only have 45 minutes left. She couldn't have completed it that fast.
"Rukia, where did you get those bags?"
"Oh, you see I managed to destroy all the hollows, in 5 minutes. So I still had 40 minutes left. So I decided to go and do some shopping."
   D-Defeated the Adjuchas and Gillans in 5 minutes!! How is that possible.
   "O-ok I see. You may go. But remember I will give you another captain's mission next month."
    "Hai. Excuse me."
    Once she said that, she flash stepped away. I cant believe it. She is too good. She will be most useful in keeping the peace.
   Rukia's POV

I should on more captain class missions. That way, I can buy even more stuff. But I will have to hide these. I better hurry up before someone sees me.
   "Rukia!"
   Too late. I turned around to see that it was Renji. Oh great. I quickly hid the bags behind my back. Praying that he wouldn't see them.
    "Renji! What are you doing out here. Shouldn't you be in the 6th squad barracks?"
    "No. The captain asked me to bring these files over to the 12th squad for examination. Anyway, what's with the shopping bags behind your back. Huh?"
    Oh shit. I had to come up with a story quick.
    "Um... I was just sent to Karakura town for a Mission, and Inoue gave me these." I hope he actually believes this. He crossed his arms and kept staring at me until he finally said,"Ok, then I should get going now. Don't want to keep the Captains waiting."
"Right right. Erm... later!"
After saying my last sentence, I flash stepped away. That was such a close call. Luckily he bought it. Now to get back before anyone else sees me. I also have to find a place to hide all these. Hopefully, the servants that enter my room don't see my stuff and tell my Brother.