Chapter 5

Caroline's POV

I placed my hand on my cheek, Klaus just kissed my cheek.... I walked to the hotel and immediately went to sleep when I got to my room.  It was late and I was incredible tired. 

knock knock kock

"What the hell????" "Who is there?" I asked annoyed in my morning voice. "It's Rebekah, come on hurry, we have a long shopping day ahead of us!" I opened the door and said "What.. it's 7:30..."  

"I know Caroline" she said in a sarcastic way and she added "now get ready.. what are you waiting for" I went to the bathroom and quickly showered, I did my hair and I was doing my makeup. Today I was going for a little more dramatic makeup look 

"What the bloody hell is taking you so long??" Rebekah said in a annoyed tone. "I'm almost ready!!!" I yelled. I came out of the bathroom "Wow you look incredible, okay that was worth the time i guess.." she laughed. "Let's go!" 

"So I know you've been avoiding this question but you have to tell me the answer" she said "What question?" I tried to sound confused. 

"You know.. the what are you really doing here question.." she explained. I felt like Rebekah had really become my friend so I could tell her. 

"So you might have heard about my mom" "Yeah my brother told me.. I'm so sorry Caroline" "and about Stefan.." 

"What about Stefan.." She asked in a shocked way. "Stefan.. sacrificed himself to kill Katherine" I explained without giving the details. "Wh..what.." she started to sob. "I know you cared about Stefan to" I said and I hugged her. 

"Well and Bonnie is traveling the world" I smiled. Damon and Elena are enjoying their human lives.. and I..I'm just alone" I said. Rebekah looked at me like she understood me completely. "I promise you, Caroline, you won't be alone anymore" she said. "Thank you so much" We both started to cry and we hugged. After a while we decided to go to her house. We didn't really shop a lot, we talked most of the time.

Rebekah's POV

Caroline and I walked inside the house, we were laughing so hard because of a joke I told her. "Since when are you guys so good friends" Klaus asked. I saw Klaus staring at Caroline 

"You look rather stunning love" Caroline just blushed and Klaus smirked. "Well we are now" I said happily. "I'm really happy for you Rebekah, you deserve a friend like Caroline" Elijah said. "Thank you Elijah." I said. I was so happy to have a friend since I don't really have any friends... "Caroline, I have an amazing idea!!" I said over excited. "What is it??" she laughed. "Well you should stay the night, we could do all the fun things that you do at a sleepover" I never had a sleepover before so I had the right to be excited.. 

"Yes, I would love to Bekah!" "Bekah.. I like that!!" I said happily. Klaus and Elijah had already left because they weren't part of this conversation. 

"We should totally watch a horror movie with the whole family!!" I said. "I..I'm not really the type for horror movies.. So.." she said in a shy way.

"Caroline, don't tell me you are scared of a horror movie.." I said in a fake shocked way. there was a short silence. "Okay I will announce it to my brothers, oh and Freya and Finn won't be around, they had some problems to fix.." I said. "Pfff okay very well then" she replied. I jumped and clapped my hand overly excited. 

"Nik, Elijah, Kol come here, I have to ask something" I yelled. Caroline chuckled. 

"What is the matter?" Elijah asked. "Caroline and I want you guys to watch a horror movie with us" I said. "I have better things to do Rebekah" Klaus said but then he noticed Caroline disappointed face "actually, I would love to join" "I'm in!!" Kol yelled. I knew Kol wouldn't be a problem cause he loves horror movies. "Why not" Elijah stated. "Great!!!" I said while clapping my hands. 

We all sat on the couch. Elijah in the corner, Kol next to him, then I, then Caroline and then Klaus. Of course Klaus sits next to her. 

Caroline's POV

I was so nervous, for two reasons. First I had to watch a horror movie and second I was sitting next to Klaus. 

"No, no,no,no,no don't go in there" I whispered in a scared way. I screamed and hid my head in Klaus's chest. Omg did I just really do that. Everyone was laughing at me because I was so scared. "sshh It's okay love" Klaus said. I felt somehow safer close to him so I kept in the same position, with my head rested on Klaus's chest. 

klaus's POV

I wasn't paying attention at the movie anymore, not while my Caroline was resting her head on my chest. It felt so right. I noticed that she fell asleep, I picked her up in bridal style and I brought her in Rebekah's room even though the movie wasn't finished. I put her in the bed and I covered her with the sheets. "Goodnight love" I said before kissing her forehead and letting her sleep.