Chapter 13

Caroline's POV

"I'm such an idiot Caroline, I should have realized" there was a silence. I could see that she wanted to say something but she didn't know how. 

"Just say it.." I demanded

"Maybe you should think about talking to K-Klaus.." she said clearly scared for my reaction

"I know that you're right..I will talk to him" Rebekah looked surprised. I knew that I liked him..clearly..otherwise I wouldn't have kissed him. But I just wasn't ready..to even think about being with him.

"Enough about me" I tried changing the subject "how was your date with Blake?" 

"He took me to this fancy restaurant, the place was so beautiful. He definitely has a good taste in that stuff" she said with a wide smile on her face.

"And" I asked excitedly 

"We talked all night, I have never met a guy that was so interested in my life story" she laughed

"And" I asked even more excited

"When we left the restaurant, I thought the date was over..but grabbed my hand and he took me to a park and we talked about t.."

"Just tell me if you kissed or not" I asked impatiently 

"Caroline" she shouted and laughed. She nodded with a bright smile on her face.

"OMG I'm so happy for you!!!!" I hugged her. "We should totally celebrate!" I said while pouring champagne into two glasses "sorry it's the only thing I have here" 

"It's morning Caroline!" she pointed out

"So.." I said like I was stating the obvious 

She quickly spitted out the champagne "Ugh where did you get this?? It's disgusting" I couldn't help but laugh.

"Let's just go to a bar then.." she suggested 

"Good idea!" I said. I decided to follow Rebekah since she had lived here for a long time and she knew the good places. 

Rebekah's POV

I walked towards my favorite bar in New Orleans. While I was walking insideI remembered how I always used to go here. "Ooh nice" I heard Caroline mumble while she was going inside.

We took our seats at the bar and I ordered the drinks. Suddenly I heard an all too familiar voice that I hated..

"Hello Caroline" He said with a wide smile

"How could I have guessed to see you here" she said smiling

Why the hell was she even talking to Marcel, I hated him so much for what he did to my family. I decided to just ask her.

"Why are you talking to him?" 

"Oh you're here as well Rebekah" he said bored. 

"Well, I 'met' him yesterday in the bar" she winked at him. Why did she do that, what the hell...

"Yeah..thank you for that" he smiled. "Oh no problem, I tend to forgive others pretty quickly" she smiled back. 

I was just sitting there, confused as fuck. Why wasn't I part of this conversation? I didn't even know what they were talking about but I decided to let it go. 

Caroline's POV

For a minute I forgot I was here with Rebekah.

"It was nice seeing you again!" I said to Marcel

"Are you insisting me to leave?" he asked pretending to be hurt

"Yes" we bursted into laughter. "Okay okay, till next time Caroline" he kissed my hand and he left.

Rebekah gave me a weird look "what the hell was that?" 

"Can't I have some friends?" 

"Sure you can, but did you forget what Marcel did to us in the past?" 

"Look, if he did ever something then I'm sure you guys pissed him of" 

I saw Rebekah getting a bit mad but the only thing she said was "Okay, whatever" 

"So when are you seeing Blake again" I asked changing the subject

"Mmmm I don't know, I'm waiting for him to text me first"

"Are you kidding me, just text him first!" I said

"But what do I say???" she asked getting nervous

"Just text him saying "Hey, would you like to watch a movie tonight?" or something like that"

"Tonight?? Is that not a bit soon?" she asked

"No, Bekah it's okay!"

She took her phone and started typing... "Done!"

We were both already a bit tipsy from all the drinks.

"Now, you have to text Klaus as well!" she dared me

"What no!!!!"

"Hey, that's not really fair... I texted Blake! So if you don't text Klaus, I will" 

"You wouldn't" I said narrowing my eyes

But we both bursted out into laughter "I think we have had enough drinks" I stated.

"Not enough" she said while ordering more. "You're trying to get me drunk" I exclaimed. 

"I have even a better idea" she smirked "you should just call him" she started laughing 

I was clearly drunk enough so I took my phone "but then we're even" I told her pointing my finger at her before calling him.  He didn't answer right away but after a while he finally picked up.

K: "Hello" he said in a cold way

C: "Finally" I laughed

Rebekah was looking at me and gave me a sign to go on but I didn't know what to say. I just laughed with Rebekah.

K: "Are you drunk??" he asked amused

C: "I don't know, you tell me"

K: "Where are you love?" he asked now softly

C: "I don't know, you tell me" I bursted into laughter

C: "No no I will text you the address"

I hung up and texted him the address

"Well that was hilarious" Rebekah shouted. 

In no longer than 2 minutes Klaus stepped inside the bar.