Chapter 17

Caroline's POV

I woke up by the sound of two arguing people. I covered up my ears with the two large pillows, I looked around the bedroom I was in, remembering I stayed the night because Klaus insisted. 

I stretched out my body as I was walking to the bathroom, my own bathroom. I never had that before. When I opened the door that lead to the bathroom I was amazed. Sure I saw it yesterday when I got ready for bed but it was late and I wasn't paying attention. It had the prettiest bathtub I had ever seen and I couldn't wait to take a bath in it and relax. I looked at myself in the mirror and I noticed I was in need of a bath, 'I guess I have to' I thought as I smiled.

I let the water run as I took my clothes off. I got in the tub as soon as it was full and I let the dirt sink away along with all my problems. I closed my eyes and relaxed. 

After 30 minutes I got out of the tub and I put the same dress on as the day before since I didn't bring anything else. I applied some makeup that I found in the storage cabin and I brushed my hair. 

When I got downstairs I saw Kol and Rebekah. When they saw me they first looked confused but then they smirked. "So you finally came to your senses darling" Kol said his famous smirk. I rolled my eyes and I noticed Klaus wasn't there. "Where is Klaus actually?" I asked. 

"Shouldn't you know?" He said with a grin.

"Stop it Kol" Rebekah warned.

"Hey hey hey! To be clear I slept in a guest room" I snapped annoyed with his assumptions.

"Sure you did" He laughed "Oh speaking of the devil" he said looking op the stairs. 

"Good morning Nik" Rebekah en Kol said in union. "Good morning to you to" he said looking at them. Then his gaze went to me "how did you sleep love?" he asked. 

"Really good, I mean the bed is amazing. To be honest the best bed I have ever slept in" I said making him smile. "And you could have it" he said "if you want it" 

It's not that I didn't want to live there for a while. I mean, I would see Rebekah everyday. Kol..Yeah I kinda like him but at the same time I kinda hate him, Elijah is nice to talk to, Freya and I could become friends, and Finn, well yeah he isn't here most of the time. And lastly Klaus, I don't know how I feel about that...I really don't have a reason anymore to hate him like I did all those years ago. I know that I like being around him. So there was no reason to say no, yet I still hesitated. 

I just smiled at him and didn't say anything because I knew that anything I would say would come out the wrong way. 

"Can we do something fun today" Rebekah asked "we could go bowling" she insisted.

"Really..Bowling..sist-" Klaus said but I cut him off.

"-yeah!! I love bowling" I said excited.

Before anyone could say anything Rebekah said "Great!! Let's go!"

I absolutely loved impulsive plans, doing something fun unplanned. 

We arrived at the bowling alley 

"Edges for the lady please" Klaus said with a smirk.

"Hey No!" I snapped "I happened to be very good at bowling so watch out" I teased.

"Love, I've been around for a thousand years...I'm better at it." he said with a daring tone.

"Let's make deal, the winner, of us 2, get's a prize" I said already thinking what my prize should be when I win. 

"If I win...you will move to the mansion" he said looking straight in my eyes. 

Is he kidding me??? For real???? I will just have to win, and I will.

"Okay, if I win then I get to control you for a week, you will do anything I want you to do" I said very proud. 

"Okay! Start packing love" he said with a big smirk. 

"Let's start" Rebekah shouted implying she was also still there. 

First try there was only one cone left, I smirked at Klaus. "Well done love" he said as he grabbed a bowling ball.

"But I'm still better" he said as he got a strike. 

Oh no, just no, this is not going to happen, I have to win. 

I will win...

1 hour later 

"I won" Klaus said with a smirk on his face. "Shut up" I snapped which made him laugh. 

"I'm sorry love, but you didn't even come close" he said laughing. 

"Yeah yeah shut up" I pouted. 

"Sadly I don't have to listen to you...." he said smirking. "Shall I come with you to grab your stuff?" he said trying to sound innocent. 

I rolled my eyes "I guess I don't have a choice" 

This was going to be fun...