Chapter 26

Rebekah's POV

I wanted to compel Blake. I felt so relieved that Elena came with this plan...Of course I didn't want him dead. I mean..a part of me wanted, but I couldn't live with that. 

In fact, I started to appreciate Elena..I really used to hate her, but things seemed to be different now and she's also Caroline's best friend so I have to be nicer anyways. Maybe Caroline was right, maybe Elena isn't so bad after all. I wanted to give our friendship a try.

My brothers would find Blake today, I was convinced it would't take long...Nobody can escape from my family. It was cute that he tried though... 

In the meantime I could perhaps do something fun with Caroline and Elena.

Klaus's POV

"I have to go now love, but I will be back soon." I said as I kissed Caroline.

"Okay but be careful"

I grinned "You're telling me to be careful? I'm the most powerful creature on earth..you have nothing to worry about love." 

She gave me a amused look "Okay okay" she laughed 

"Brother are you ready to go?" Elijah asked.

I nodded and we left.

Caroline's POV

I went to the kitchen where Rebekah and Elena were.

"Hey Care, did you see Damon?" Elena asked.

"Yeah, I saw him with Kol." I said surprising her.

"Ow..wow, well I hope that's a good thing." she said laughing.

Today I wanted to have a girls day, I mean it was perfect...Klaus and Elijah were gone looking for Blake and Kol and Damon were doing whatever. "Let's do something fun, just with the three of us!" I said excited.

Elena looked at the floor waiting for Rebekah's reply.

"Yes! That's amazing" Rebekah said causing Elena to smile.

"Okay great!!" Elena said.

I really hoped that Rebekah and Elena would become friends, but I didn't think that would be so much of a problem. They were already grabbing snacks together. We decided to watch a movie, not a romantic one cause..yeah..we picked out a comedy movie, we chose The Hangover. I had never heard of it before but Elena said it was a very funny movie.

We were all sitting on the couch, eating popcorn and enjoying the movie.

All of the sudden Rebekah asked "What are you and Nik now?" I gave her an angry look "What?" she said. I whispered her to stop. "Don't tell me Elena doesn't know yet." she whispered. I gave her a dead glare. Was she being serious? I didn't even know what Klaus and I were, all I knew was that he loved me and that I loved him. 

"I may have lost my super hearing, but I can still hear you guys whisper. Are you and Klaus a thing?" Elena asked

"You could say that" Rebekah smirked.

I was scared for Elena's reaction, she had approved everything I was doing here..But I was still scared. 

"Wow! Care, I'm really happy for you!" her reaction surprised me. "Really?" I asked her.

"Yeah..Of course" she said as he hugged me.

"We're back" Klaus shouted all of the sudden. It was about to happen, I knew Rebekah was nervous. I was happy that they decided to keep Blake alive, it was the right thing to do. 

Klaus and Elijah came in the room carrying Blake, apparently he had a broken neck. I gave Klaus a disapproving look. "What? He didn't want to go the easy way..." he said defending himself.

"We have to wait now..Sister, are you ready for this?" Elijah asked, Rebekah nodded. 

I walked up to Klaus "don't worry love, I was careful" he said with a big smirk on his face. I gave him a smile in reply. "So how was your day? Not too boring without me?" he asked.

"Actually, I had a great day. Elena, Rebekah and I watched a movie. Don't get cocky okay! I had an amazing time without you" I said laughing. 

He grinned, his eyes didn't leave mine. We were interrupted by Blake waking up.

"Look who's finally awake." Elijah said.