Chapter 20

Caroline's POV

"Dance with me!!" I said reaching out my hand to Klaus. He took it without hesitation. "As you wish" he said with smirk. 

We started dancing "this isn't really my kind of music" he said looking at the floor with a smile. "Well, it is mine...so get used to it" I stated.

"Wait...what do you mean get used to it?" he stopped dancing.

"I don't want you to be annoyed at my music taste for the next century" I said laughing. When I realized what I had said, I quickly looked away. I meant for it to be a joke...I didn't mean it..or did I??

Klaus's POV

I felt my heart skip a beat hearing her words. I couldn't believe what I heard. I cupped her cheeks in my hands forcing her to look at me. 

"Klaus, I don't k-" I cut her of by kissing her. When she kissed me back I felt shivers running through my body. 

"Wait..are you sure?" I asked her. She replied by kissing me again. "I have been so stuck in the past that I forgot to live in the now" she whispered. 

When I came back to reality, I noticed we were still standing in the middle of the room, luckily everyone was too busy and drunk to notice us. 

I speeded us up to my room "let's continue what we were doing" I whispered seductively in her ear making her shiver. I pinned her to the wall and kissed her passionately. Until she pushed me away and pinned me to the wall changing positions. I let her be in control for a while but then I made us change positions again, Caroline pinned to the wall. I placed my hands on her waist and I felt her body shiver at my touch. 

We made love before drifting to sleep. This wasn't just sex, it was way more than that. We made love. And I love her... so much..and I will make sure to tell her.

Caroline's POV

When I woke up, I felt a strong arm wrapped around my waist. I turned around so I could see his face. He looked so peaceful. He looked like he wasn't able of hurting so much as a fly. I smiled at the sight of it. 

"Good morning love, seeing something you like?" he asked with his eyes still closed.

"Good morning" I said whilst playing with his messy morning hair "and actually yes" I laughed.

He opened his eyes and smiled showing his dimples "how did you sleep" I asked.

"I had the best night in my 1000 years on this earth" he said smirking. 

"That's not what I meant and you know it" I said poking his chest which made him laugh. 

I tried to get up to take a shower but something was holding me back, or someone. "Sweetheart, where are you going" he said whining. "I'm going to take a shower" I replied "so...are you going to let me go or what??" 

"I don't quite know love, I'm enjoying this position" 

"You holding me so tight that I almost can't breath...is NOT a comfortable position" I fake coughed. 

"Pfff okay" he sighed "I'l see you at breakfast love" he said giving me a peck on the lips and letting go of me.

I took a top and a pants from my suitcase, I remembered I still had to unpack. 

I hopped in the shower. I let the hot water stream down my body as I felt myself relax. 

When I was finished I put my clothes on and I applied some makeup. I just brushed my hair since I didn't really was feeling to style it. 

When I came out of the bathroom, I saw Rebekah sitting on the bed, on Klaus's bed. 

"Oh, hi Bekah!" 

"Hello to you too Care" she said smirking.

"Shit, no....you h-" she cut me off.

"You could have been more subtle but I don't care. I'm so happy for you!!! You finally figured it out and I honestly...I hope that you marry my brother..then we can be sisters!!!!" 

"Whoaww hahahah" I laughed.

"Let's go downstairs, Klaus is probably waiting for you to come down" she said laughing.

I rolled my eyes as I heard her comment and we started walking downstairs. 

"Good morning" I said as I greeted everyone.