Green Eyes

【🐞Marinette Dupai-Cheng🐞】

I could feel the cold night wind kiss my skin as Chat and I decided to take a stroll around Paris. More like Chat was the one who insisted, and now he was carrying me while he moved around the rooftops using his thrusty baton. I know he didn't expect me to stay calm as we did so. After all he thought this was my first time going around the city like this. He didn't know I did so as Ladybug. And that was okay.

Somehow it felt nice to be pressed against his warm back as he carried me around. I closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling. But after a while we came to a stop in Note-Drame's rooftop. He set me down, and I immediately missed the warmth. He smiled at me expecting for a reaction.

"Wow. It's amazing." The truth is I didn't have to pretend to be amazed even if I had already been here before. Everytime, I'm captivated by the beautiful scenery. And to be enjoying it here as Marinette, felt so new.

"I told you so, purrinces! I knew you would like it." He gave me a huge grin, feeling proud of himself. A small giggle escaped my lips. He looked so childish with his green eyes tinkling. They were so bright in the dark night. This made me happy.

"I don't like it. I love it. And it makes it even more fun when I'm enjoying it with my favorite kitten." My index finger poked his nose I said so.

We sat down. I was in between Chat's legs as he brushed my hair with his own fingers. It was late and tiredness was getting to me. Now more, since Chat's sothing brushes felt relaxing.

"I've always come up here when I wish to relax. I know you've been stressed out lately, so I wanted to help you relax. Is it working?" My reply was a mumbled 'yes'. This cat really knew how to make someone feel better. I don't know what I'd do without him.

I felt him stop brushing my locks. I was about to complain, but when I looked up, my bluebell eyes connected with green ones. Chat's eyes were so intense, they drew me in.

"Chat, is something the matter?" I reached up to grab is cheek, but he stoped me by holding my wrist. Suprised by the action we both blushed, but we didn't move from our spot.

"Nothing is wrong, princess. Did I mention you look purrfect tonight?" He gave me a flirty smile. That dumb cat. I giggled anyways.

"Why do you mention that so suddenly?" My question was genuine. He didn't answer right away. His eyes continued to pierce against mine, as in trying to figure something else.

"Well-" he paused before continuing. "There's no better specific time for me to say so. You just look wonderfur under the moonlight. Your hair glows, your skin glows, and it makes me believe for a second that you're some kind of angel. My angel." I felt my face turn crimson. This was so out of the blue! "And your eyes look the most beautiful. Capable of mistaking them for stars." He finished with an adorable smile.

I didn't know if my heart could take anymore of this. I was flattered, yet confused. "C-chat, I-" he suddenly stood up cutting my words.

"I think we stayed outside long enough. We should head back home." I pouted a little, but agreed. I needed some rest, maybe I'd ask him about this another time. Probably won't.

As we headed back home I couldn't help, but feel fustrated. He took the words out of my mouth. His green eyes were the ones that looked the most beautiful under the moonlight.

Stupid cat...

To be continued...