Ooh La Nya

【🐞Marinette Dupai-Cheng🐞】

"You know what, princess? Going shopping with you is fun!"

My face expressed extreme discomfort. How can Chat be relaxing when basically half of the mall is staring at him weirdly!?

"Now, Mari, you don't have to hide your pretty face." He let out an evil chuckle as he pulled the hand that was covering my side view towards him. I can't believe I'm letting myself be seen with him. "I know my clothes can be eye-catching, but it doesn't mean you have to be embarrassed."

"Chat. Not only are you a superhero walking around in the mall with me. You are also wearing the most ridiculous shirt I've ever seen!" I internally groaned. Why did my friendly self agreed to this? My concise kept screaming for warnings, but I ignored it. Nothing out of the usual.

"Mewoch! You mean this shirt?" He pulled his pink shirt so I could read what it was written on it. 'Ooh La Nya'.
Someone save me from this pun horror story!

"Look. If you weren't planning on hiding your suit, you didn't have to wear anything at all. Much less that shirt." He only grined. "You know what? I'm out." I grabed into my purse and fast-walked out of the mall's entrance.

From the distance I could hear Chat trying to call out my name. Hoping I didn't leave, but the embarrassment was to much.

Bang!

I small scream left my lips and a hand went over my heart at the sound of the trap door being opened wildly. "Alya! What the heck?"

"Sorry girl, but this is important." She walked to where I was sitting and placed her phone beside me. My eyes scanned the picture, and I gasped. There was the picture of Chat and I earlier in the mall. To top it off, you could see the full words that were imprinted on his shirt.

"What were you doing shopping with one of Paris superheros? Since when do you know eachother? Why didn't you tell me?" My head slammed the desk as I groaned. There was no way to go around this. My poor self was caught.

"Um, well..." I tried to think of a way to save myself from Alya, and then I got an idea. "He just happened to be there and he started following me around." There it was. The perfect excuse.

"Does this mean you went shopping without me?" This was going to be a long afternoon.

Lord have mercy!

To be continued...