Game Night 🌃

【🐞 Marinette Dupai-Cheng 🐞】

"I brought the Nitendo" Chat smirked at me as he peeked through my balcony's trap door. I smirked at him in return and made a flirty eyebrow movement. Nitendo is what it was all about. We've been talking about taking out our DSIs' for a while.

"Ready for an intense night pretty boy?" I said as I climbed up to the balcony with him. It was summer and a cool night air sounded just about great.

"Don't you mean pretty kitten?" He finished with a wink. I giggled and settled beside him, turning on my DSI.
How I miss the good old days where everyone joined together, and played Mario Kart viciously for hours. And my parents always made sure to bring us snacks and remind us to take a taste of the real world too. Yep, those where the days.

"So how was school today, Mari?" Chat asked before also pulling out his DSI and turning it on. A breeze blew by before I answered.

"Well, I supposed it was good..." I let the sentence drag out. When my gaze raised, Chat Noir was giving me a look that said 'spill'. Oh how he knew me so well!

Adjusting my self more comfortably, my story began. "So you wouldn't belive what happened to me today!" I made a pause. "I spoke with Adrien for more than five minutes! And it was just us two! My nerves where about to explode. Think he finally noticed me? Gosh, I'm getting ahead of myself. And I'll stop rambling." I finished with a gasp. Chat was grinning at me.

"Well princesses, I have a reason to believe that maybe he has indeed noticed you. I mean, who wouldn't? My princess is the fairest of them all." His hand took mine and raised it to his lips to place a kiss. I pushed him back by the nose.

"Chill, kitten. I hope what you say is true. But anyways, we came here for Mario Kart!" He agreed with me and so we began our Mario Kart gaming section. A lot of hush yelling was involved. After all, maman and dad couldn't find out one of Pari's heros was with me tonight. Or any other night.

His almost constant nightly visits where the best. We always had fun by ourselfs like we where in our own little world. I love how Chat and me became so close, and it was so diffrent from me being Ladybug. I sometimes wish I knew what was going through his head. Did he appreciate being with Marinette more that Ladybug? Did he felt as close as I did? Does he enjoy every second of my company? Does he consider me... a best friend?

Now that was the question. All of this time I've been considering him as one of my best mates, someone who I could always confide my biggest secrets and fears. Someone who I could lay comfortably for hours without saying any words. But did he feel the same way? Did he keep secrets from me? Well, besides his true identity. Did he have someone else to consider close? Closer than me, perhaps?

I was so lost in though that I didn't even notice I was in first place and I was being hit by a blue shell. "Did you just blue shell me?!" Chat's response was only and evil laugh. How dare he? Now I had to watch as he passed through me easily and made it to the finish line. "I hate you!"

"You love me!" Sadly, that is very true. But I'm so getting my revenge victory. Watch out, Chat Noir. I'm going to beat you Marinette Style. Boo-yah!

To be continued...