Chapter 1

^Your Outfit^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 1
First Encounter~~

~(YN) POV~

Ghouls
a carnivorous and cannibalistic species that are only able to feed on humans. They look and act just like us. Some even have ghoul friends and don't realize it. Some ghouls want to live peacefully with human, while others live to eat

Sure ghouls can go one or two months without eating yet you have binge eaters that eat just for the thrill of it

That's why I don't understand.......

"I don't get why all ghouls have to be hunted like will animals " I argued "They just want to live normal lives like us"

I'm sitting here next my brother Ken and our friend Hide at this cafe call Anteiku. It's a nice little cafe and they have the best coffee I've ever had. My friend Touka worked here and would always tell me to come by.

"Well the CCG are only doing it for our safety" Ken said

"It's not their fault they can only survive by eating human"

We were talking and the topic of ghouls were brought up. I get that ghouls ate humans to survive, but it's not like they have a choice. And have they ever thought that some ghouls don't eve kill people, they just find random corpses.

"Well I guess until people stop seeing them all as monsters, things won't change"

"Booo thats lame" I pouted

"Aww (Y/N) why do you have to be so cute" Hide said. I could feel my face heat up, I probably look like a tomato right now.

"HIDE" Me and Ken said at the same time what while Hide laughed. Ken's kind of protective of me, especially when it comes to Hide. Since he's such a huge flirt.

"You should've seen your reactions" He continued laughing

"Hide that's not funny" Ken said, his tone was a little strict.

"I was only teasing" He said "Beside (Y/N) isn't my type anyway"

"WHAT"

"I'm kidding" he laughed holding his stomach.
He's always teasing either me or Ken. It been like that ever since we were kids.

I sighed thinking of our childhood. I looked around the cafe and made eye contact with Touka for a minute. I waved and she only smiled back since she was working.

"Sorry guys I got something important to do" I said grabbing my bag "Bye Ken, Hide. See you later Touka" I said quickly before running out the quaint little cafe.

I quickly ran through the crowded sidewalk, occasionally saying a 'sorry' or 'excuse me' as I continued down the sidewalk.