Chapter 7

~(YN) POV~

"Ayato calm down, don't let him get to you"

"But that bastard-"

"Calm down" I cut him off  "Are you embarrassed about people knowing about our relationship"

No one really knew of our relationship, simply because they ever asked. I'm not the one to just go out and tell people certain things about myself. Most people didn't know Ken and I were siblings until they actually asked.

"Whatever just go inside" he said. I didn't realize we made it to my front door. I unlocked the door but quickly pecked Ayato on the cheek before going in.

"See you later" I could faintly hear him call me an 'idiot' on the other side of the door.

~Days Later~
~No Ones POV~

It was a another normal day in Tokyo. The Kaneki siblings were walking home after a day of school, work, and training. It was silent while they walked, until it was interrupted by the younger sibling.

"So how was your date with Tsukiyama" she asked

"Ugh, I don't want to talk about it"

"Was it really that bad?"

He could only nod, thinking back on the evening that occurred that evening.

"I told you not to go" she said smugly

"Maybe if I had stayed I would've seen you leave with your boyfriend" this caused (YN) to flush a bright red "I'm surprised that you even have a boyfriend"

"Huh!?! What's that suppose to mean?" she said, somewhat offended by his statement

The older male was at a loss of words. He couldn't think of anything to say, surprised by his sister's words.

"I-I didn't mean it like that (YN)"

Just as they were passing by an alley, the siblings stopped at the sight of an orange haired boy being beaten by a gang of men.

"Nishio-senpai" Ken whispered to himself

"You know him Ken"

"Yeah, kind of" he said nervously

"If that's the case" the girl stepped out of their hiding spot "Hey you bastards get away from him"

"(YN)!!" He pulled his sister back behind him as the thugs attention were now on them.

"Um...excuse me, don't you think he's had enough"

"Is this piece of shit called Nishiki a friend of yours or something" One of the thugs say

"Uh, I wouldn't exactly say that" again he said nervously.

"Oh, cool so you can do us a favor and get lost" another one said, approaching them "We're about to cannibalize him, you see"

"Cannibalize!!" Both Kaneki's say before the thug swings at them. He turned the face (YN)

"You wanna take me on girly" before he could attack, (YN) kicked him were the sun don't shine.