Chapter 6

Chapter 6

~(YN) POV~

"HAHAHAHA!!" I laughed. Yes my punishment was being tickled. I was very ticklish on my side and Ayato often used this to his advantage.

"Ayato quite it....HAHA.... I'm serious" I couldn't control my laughter at this point, I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. Curse my ticklishness, if that's even a word.

"Hmm, I don't know if you've learned your lesson" he stopped tickling me as he said this.

"I'm sorry okay" I say breathless

"What kind of apology is that?"

"AYATO!!"

"Alright, I'll stop" though we were done with our little tickle session, Ayato stayed in his same position.

"Seriously, stay away from that guy"

"Aww, is Aya-Chan jealous" I pinching his cheek.

"I'm serious (YN), that guy is trouble" He said removing my hand from his face. I could sense the seriousness in his voice.

"Alright, If you say so Ayato"

"Good girl" he said as he pecked me on my cheek. At this point we were sitting next to each other on my bed. My head resting on his shoulder. It were moments like these that I wish would last forever.

"So all ghouls can smell other people scents on someone"

"Of course idiot" There goes his sass

"I wonder why they never questioned your scent" I questioned more so to myself than out loud.

"Maybe because everybody's a complete dumbass"

"Hey! They're my friends" I punched him in his shoulder. I knew Ayato could be an ass, but how could he say something like that.

"Tch. I'm done with this conversation" he said standing up, walking towards the window.

"Aww Aya-chan, why are you leaving so soon"

"Don't call me that!!" He said quickly "I'm taking you out in a few days, wear something nice" After saying that, he jumps out the window and into the streets of Tokyo.

~A Few Days Later~

"You're going where Ken"

"Tsukiyama invited me to dinner, he said you could come if you wanted"

"No, and you shouldn't go either. He's dangerous and weird. Touka warned us about him.

"I know you don't trust him, but if you get to know him he's okay"

"But what if he's like Rize, you almost died last time"

"He's not (YN), I promise" he tried to reason with me.

Is he being serious right now, it's literally the same situation. He's going out with some purple haired ghoul he barely knows. At least Rize was okay, Tsukiyama is just straight up weird and kind of obsessive with Ken.